j0yy
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So I’m hoping to get in to UCL through adjustment. I’ll be getting my grades this week but as far as I’m aware adjustment starts on results day. I know my course won’t be in the adjustment list as it is a popular course but I’m hoping there’s some space available. I know everyoneee will be calling up so it’ll be a really big stress and places will be going lightening fast so does anyone have any advice how to go about this?

Do I call up super super early so I’m the first one on the line??
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by j0yy)
So I’m hoping to get in to UCL through adjustment. I’ll be getting my grades this week but as far as I’m aware adjustment starts on results day. I know my course won’t be in the adjustment list as it is a popular course but I’m hoping there’s some space available. I know everyoneee will be calling up so it’ll be a really big stress and places will be going lightening fast so does anyone have any advice how to go about this?

I would call their Admissions as soon as you have confirmation of your results, but be prepared for the fact that they might not be in Adjustment this year for your course, or might want to wait until A level results day until deciding if they want to consider new applicants.
myii
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by j0yy)

hiya! i am too hoping to get into UCL via adjustment... hopefully they do adjustment but i think you do call super early but of course after you check your UCAS track
HamzaD
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by harrysbar)
I would call their Admissions as soon as you have confirmation of your results, but be prepared for the fact that they might not be in Adjustment this year for your course, or might want to wait until A level results day until deciding if they want to consider new applicants.
do you think they do adjustment?
harrysbar
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by HamzaD)
do you think they do adjustment?
They have done in the past for certain subjects
HamzaD
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
They have done in the past for certain subjects
examples of the certain subjects?
harrysbar
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5459328

Scroll down to the end for the Freedom of Information request on UCL Adjustment
j0yy
Rep:
?
I did email them and they said they won’t be publishing their list of courses in Adjustment till results day so I don’t think i’ll be able to call before then
j0yy
Rep:
?
(Original post by HamzaD)
examples of the certain subjects?
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reque...ent_statistics

This page has the list of courses that UCL has had in adjustment for the past 4-5 years. They had a LOT of courses available in 2016 and 2017 but last year the list was absolutely tiny compared to the years before
HamzaD
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by j0yy)
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reque...ent_statistics

This page has the list of courses that UCL has had in adjustment for the past 4-5 years. They had a LOT of courses available in 2016 and 2017 but last year the list was absolutely tiny compared to the years before
aww that is upsetting...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (51)
16.45%
I'm not sure (8)
2.58%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (107)
34.52%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.29%
I'm not a current university student (140)
45.16%

Watched Threads