The Student Room Group

Any advice for adjustment at UCL?

So I’m hoping to get in to UCL through adjustment. I’ll be getting my grades this week but as far as I’m aware adjustment starts on results day. I know my course won’t be in the adjustment list as it is a popular course but I’m hoping there’s some space available. I know everyoneee will be calling up so it’ll be a really big stress and places will be going lightening fast so does anyone have any advice how to go about this?

Do I call up super super early so I’m the first one on the line??
Original post by j0yy
So I’m hoping to get in to UCL through adjustment. I’ll be getting my grades this week but as far as I’m aware adjustment starts on results day. I know my course won’t be in the adjustment list as it is a popular course but I’m hoping there’s some space available. I know everyoneee will be calling up so it’ll be a really big stress and places will be going lightening fast so does anyone have any advice how to go about this?

I would call their Admissions as soon as you have confirmation of your results, but be prepared for the fact that they might not be in Adjustment this year for your course, or might want to wait until A level results day until deciding if they want to consider new applicants.
Reply 2
Original post by j0yy

hiya! i am too hoping to get into UCL via adjustment... hopefully they do adjustment but i think you do call super early but of course after you check your UCAS track :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by harrysbar
I would call their Admissions as soon as you have confirmation of your results, but be prepared for the fact that they might not be in Adjustment this year for your course, or might want to wait until A level results day until deciding if they want to consider new applicants.

do you think they do adjustment?
Original post by HamzaD
do you think they do adjustment?

They have done in the past for certain subjects
Reply 5
They have done in the past for certain subjects

examples of the certain subjects?
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5459328

Scroll down to the end for the Freedom of Information request on UCL Adjustment
Reply 7

I did email them and they said they won’t be publishing their list of courses in Adjustment till results day so I don’t think i’ll be able to call before then
Reply 8
Original post by HamzaD
examples of the certain subjects?

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ucas_adjustment_statistics

This page has the list of courses that UCL has had in adjustment for the past 4-5 years. They had a LOT of courses available in 2016 and 2017 but last year the list was absolutely tiny compared to the years before
Reply 9
Original post by j0yy
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ucas_adjustment_statistics

This page has the list of courses that UCL has had in adjustment for the past 4-5 years. They had a LOT of courses available in 2016 and 2017 but last year the list was absolutely tiny compared to the years before

aww that is upsetting...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending