QTS skills test helppp😭 Watch

PriyaKBahia
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi, so I have passed my literacy skills test but not my numeracy, I have it booked for the 9th but am not near the passing % right now at all so don’t think I’ll realistically pass this time. If I don’t pass by results day which is the 15th does this mean I won’t be given a place at my uni? My conditions don’t give a specific date to pass by but an email I was sent said that I won’t be able to enrol until I pass. Does this mean I can’t start uni in September unless I pass but can be given a place, or that I can’t be accepted to uni?
Sceptical_John
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
As always easier to ask your admissions team than get vague answers here but generally you get until the end of August to pass.
zafreenfarooque
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by PriyaKBahia)
Hi, so I have passed my literacy skills test but not my numeracy, I have it booked for the 9th but am not near the passing % right now at all so don’t think I’ll realistically pass this time. If I don’t pass by results day which is the 15th does this mean I won’t be given a place at my uni? My conditions don’t give a specific date to pass by but an email I was sent said that I won’t be able to enrol until I pass. Does this mean I can’t start uni in September unless I pass but can be given a place, or that I can’t be accepted to uni?
I also believe you have until the end of the month to pass
I recommend you try you tube videos, and make sure you revise timestables, fraction, decimals, %, conversion- maps & currency abd graphs.
Also try to get as much practice as you can answering questions while being timed for the mental arithmetic section.
It took me 4 goes to pass that fn thing
Good luck
SarcAndSpark
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by PriyaKBahia)
Usually you've got until the 31st to meet the conditions of your offer.

However, by the sounds of it, you've maybe got until your course start date.

The skills tests are a requirement nationally, so I'm pretty sure unfortunately you won't be allowed to start your course without them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (209)
12.75%
Excited (146)
8.91%
Worried (296)
18.06%
Terrified (370)
22.57%
Meh (151)
9.21%
Confused (36)
2.2%
Putting on a brave face (224)
13.67%
Impatient (207)
12.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise