Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
anon or delete, not very comfortable with it

OK, i keep getting these massive sweat patches on my back when im doing anything. I am not unfit or anything as i can run near marathon distances after my training over past year and didnt used to sweat this much, not even when i was unfit. I also am aware that it is something that changes from person to person but still, the excess that happens to me is starting to stop me from going out,meeting friends, etc and i would like to know some advice or what others do with similar problems as i have described. Or if indeed there is something i can do to prevent this except using a towel obviously (just getting there before anyone else does )

As i said, its something that is starting to pull me back (no pun intended) and i really need some advice.

BTW: nowhere else except back-it literally gets soaked
MakingMoves
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
You a guy or woman?
stacy_j91
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Go to your doctors and get them to prescribe Driclor.
I've been using it, it's a life saver.

Made my feel more confident when wearing light coloured tops!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
guy
uthred50
Badges: 16
Report 11 years ago
My palms sweat loads all the time :p: it's so annoying.
And my feet too, but they don't smell bad luckily

Hmm lots of people sweat quite a bit from their backs, particularly guys, especially if you're outside in the sun, but if you're worried about it i'm sure your GP can prescribe you with something

uth =]
Juggy123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
take in less sugary drinks such as coke and more plain water, consume more carbhohydrates in the long run this should help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (65)
23.3%
No (214)
76.7%

Watched Threads