The Student Room Group

Dissertation resubmission

Hi everyone, I've resubmitted my dissertation and the turnitin mark was high again. The original source that was initially flagged and the reason I had to resit was significantly lower but because I had submitted before, my previous submission appeared high on the similarity report. I'm now afraid I'm going to be flagged again and am wondering if I can still get my degree without the dissertation. I'm doing an LLB (HONS) I have resat modules before and their mark now appears with an honours restriction already beside it.
Original post by RiverLagan
Hi everyone, I've resubmitted my dissertation and the turnitin mark was high again. The original source that was initially flagged and the reason I had to resit was significantly lower but because I had submitted before, my previous submission appeared high on the similarity report. I'm now afraid I'm going to be flagged again and am wondering if I can still get my degree without the dissertation. I'm doing an LLB (HONS) I have resat modules before and their mark now appears with an honours restriction already beside it.

You'll need to talk to someone at your university about this. While your old submission may not be an issue (your university will be able to manually check similarity sources), your tutor/lecturer will be the only one who can definitively say if your similarity level is still a problem.
Reply 2
Original post by PhoenixFortune
You'll need to talk to someone at your university about this. While your old submission may not be an issue (your university will be able to manually check similarity sources), your tutor/lecturer will be the only one who can definitively say if your similarity level is still a problem.

Thanks for your reply. I'll just have to wait it out
I have submitted my wrong dissertation can I submit my dissertation again
I have submitted my wrong dissertation can I submit my dissertation again

Quick Reply

Latest