T0063570
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi,
I will be in my second year of college and I study creative media and I hope to do media production in university, but I don't know which ones are best to study at and have a good reputation of success after your graduation as I hope to go into the media industry after university. What are the best suggestions of university's to study media production at?
geerooke
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Leeds Beckett does a good film course. I would definitely recommend either Leeds or Manchester. Leeds has so many new great opportunities for people in media like Channel 4, Mammoth Productions and Screen Yorkshire. Do check out Screen Yorkshire in Leeds because they put on really helpful experience days/apprenticeships.

Also look into the course description because some courses can be heavily based on theory instead of practical, it all depends on what you want.
LuigiMario
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
don't forget the highly acclaimed https://aub.ac.uk/campus/about-bournemouth-film-school/
Bournemouth Film School, (Leeds is good, but it's been an awful summer there so far)

what's the weather been like on the beach in Bournemouth?
CFS_Rory
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Hi there, Central Film School London is an excellent choice if you're looking for a Film Production programme. They have a fast-track degree - you get a BA in two years (no Summer holidays!)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (114)
41.01%
They're exactly what I expected (66)
23.74%