Student Perspective: What's studying Biomedical Science really like? Watch

University of Bradford
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hey everyone!

Want to find out what it's really like studying Biomedical Science? :curious:

Olivia's just finished her final year of studying Biomedical Science, she tells us about her course and what she's hoping to do with her degree in the future :thumbsup:

“From Human Anatomy and Physiology to Haematology and genetics, you learn the inner workings of the human body, the guts and the gore (without the gore). You get to experience first-hand the wonders of the human body, and the parts that don’t always function the way we want them to.”

"Many people who study Biomedical Science choose to study postgraduate Medicine or Dentistry, or the evolving position of physicians' associate. Some are fortunate enough to find a place at Biomedical Science Laboratory, in order to become registered as a working Biomedical Scientist... Some, like me, choose to join the Royal Navy and become a Biomedical Scientist."

If studying a Biomedical Science degree sounds like something up your street, feel free to ask us any questions or see what else Olivia said about studying Biomedical Science here: https://bit.ly/2SFr8VZ :hello:

Becky
TSR_Ollie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.
University of Bradford
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey everyone!

We have some courses in Clearing that you might want to check out :thumbsup:
Biomedical Science BSc (Hons)
Healthcare Science (Life Sciences) BSc (Hons)

Our Clearing Helpline is open from 6:30am-8:00pm today, you can call us on 0800 073 1225 :call:

Or you can apply online by completing the self-apply form :cyber:

If you have any questions, feel free to ask

Becky
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bradford
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate Open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Oct '19
  • University of Bradford
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate Open day Undergraduate
    Thu, 24 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (18)
6.98%
They might tell the bully (26)
10.08%
I don't think they'd understand (42)
16.28%
It might lead to more bullying (93)
36.05%
There's nothing they could do (79)
30.62%

Watched Threads