Student Finance Help Watch

JumpingJakeFlash
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi,

Due to personal reasons I am transferring universities in September, however I had already reapplied for my student finance for my old course before dropping out and transferring, Student Finance said I would need to get my new University to send a transfer form but they won't do that until I enrol in September. Would it be easier to cancel my application and start afresh rather than wait until September for everything to be approved?
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by JumpingJakeFlash)
Hi,

Due to personal reasons I am transferring universities in September, however I had already reapplied for my student finance for my old course before dropping out and transferring, Student Finance said I would need to get my new University to send a transfer form but they won't do that until I enrol in September. Would it be easier to cancel my application and start afresh rather than wait until September for everything to be approved?
you can't cancel an application and start another for the same year, i m not sure why they wouldn't allow you to do a change of circumstance instead though. I'd call again and speak to someone else.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (180)
12.78%
Excited (116)
8.24%
Worried (264)
18.75%
Terrified (328)
23.3%
Meh (113)
8.03%
Confused (33)
2.34%