devanshishah
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
does anyone do time and place poetry from the edexcel english board? im finding it difficult and cannot seem to find anything linked to edexcel english here.
Davy611
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Just had a look at the specification. 'London' is a crossover poem with AQA so you should be able to discuss that here. I also know 'Presents from my Aunts', 'Nothing's Changed' and 'Hurricane Hits England'. They were on the last AQA anthology about ten years ago. The style of questions look pretty similar to AQA and OCR. I see it's comparison only so just like the first OCR poetry task and the same as the AQA anthology task.

What is it you're finding particularly challenging?
devanshishah
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Davy611)
Just had a look at the specification. 'London' is a crossover poem with AQA so you should be able to discuss that here. I also know 'Presents from my Aunts', 'Nothing's Changed' and 'Hurricane Hits England'. They were on the last AQA anthology about ten years ago. The style of questions look pretty similar to AQA and OCR. I see it's comparison only so just like the first OCR poetry task and the same as the AQA anthology task.

What is it you're finding particularly challenging?
I'm finding it difficult to figure out how to compare poems and which ones to compare? 'i started early-' is the main poem im having issues with as I cant figure out what to compare it with.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    The Bar Series: Applications and Interviews - London Bloomsbury campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 17 Oct '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (142)
17.95%
It's just nice to be back! (213)
26.93%
Not great so far... (283)
35.78%
I want to drop out! (153)
19.34%

Watched Threads