Edexcel Unit 4 Implications - Philosophy of Religion - Donovan Watch

the_woozle
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Limey.)
Does Descartes' Cartesian Doubt imply that we should trust our intuition above our experience of things, or am I getting the wrong end of the stick? Therefore, is it a criticism of religious experience??
re: Cartesian doubt
yeah i think so. Descartes said that sense experience isnt that great as our senses can decieve us, but he said that it is possible to know via intuition
Zoe15z56
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Waterish)
I had a go at a Donovan essay. If anyone wants to read it it's here

I'm a bit rusty, so it's not brilliant, but it definitely felt good to try it. Amzzzz is right, it does feel easier. In fact, i had to stop myself writing stuff in the plan cos, in the end, i almost ran out of time. That sounds stupidly arrogant, but i think it'll be the same for everyone - once you sit and you're focussed the ideas will come to you.

Anyway, tell me what you think, any tips will be appreciated

Btw i like how, when you upload something to Media Fire, it says "verifying file..........waiting for verification to being....." I find it quite fitting
hey, Waterish
by any chance do you still have your notes/essays on the implication paper? cos i'm doing mine this yr and im finding it sooo difficult
thanks! and sorry to borther you:o:
mish1
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Zoe15z56)
hey, Waterish
by any chance do you still have your notes/essays on the implication paper? cos i'm doing mine this yr and im finding it sooo difficult
thanks! and sorry to borther you:o:
^ please help me too!
ilikesource
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Waterish........you are sooo good my teacher has used you as an example in her lesson. Proud
Lumen
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Whenever I see the title of this thread I get an urge to start humming 'Mellow Yellow'.
301lw
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Waterish)
I had a go at a Donovan essay. If anyone wants to read it it's here

I'm a bit rusty, so it's not brilliant, but it definitely felt good to try it. Amzzzz is right, it does feel easier. In fact, i had to stop myself writing stuff in the plan cos, in the end, i almost ran out of time. That sounds stupidly arrogant, but i think it'll be the same for everyone - once you sit and you're focussed the ideas will come to you.

Anyway, tell me what you think, any tips will be appreciated

Btw i like how, when you upload something to Media Fire, it says "verifying file..........waiting for verification to being....." I find it quite fitting
do you still have any implication stuff?
sorry to bother you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (53)
25.6%
No (154)
74.4%

Watched Threads