Mariam30
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello! I’m an Erasmus student who will come to study in Kent in September. I was assigned with a Parkwood residence, Farthings Court.
I wanted to know how it is as a residence inside and as a social environment.
I will go to live in the houses of 5.
Thanks to everyone
Last edited by Mariam30; 1 year ago
StudentRep Medway
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Mariam30)
Hello! I’m an Erasmus student who will come to study in Kent in September. I was assigned with a Parkwood residence, Farthings Court.
I wanted to know how it is as a residence inside and as a social environment.
I will go to live in the houses of 5.
Thanks to everyone
Hi there!
So pleased to hear you’re coming to Kent in September I didn’t live in Parkwood myself but I have several friends who have and still do! Parkwood accommodation is really great, nearly all of the houses have been recently refurbished (including Farthings Court I believe!) so they’re lovely and modern inside. Parkwood accommodation also has a great social aspect as the houses are arranged into courts so it’s easy to meet people from your house and also those around you. There is a student hub in Parkwood that was built last year which has a bar, place to eat, shop, computer rooms, dance studios and common space which I think is one of the nicest places to hang out on campus!

Personally I think that Parkwood is the best value accommodation on campus! You get really nice house interiors and a great social aspect for much less than some of the flats on campus. If I had my time again I’d chose Parkwood because of everything I’ve said above. I hope you have a great time at Kent and that you enjoy living in Parkwood if you have any other questions please feel free to ask
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (58)
21.64%
Excited but a bit nervous (123)
45.9%
Not bothered either way (35)
13.06%
I'm really nervous (52)
19.4%

Watched Threads