Favourite PlayStation games of all time? Watch

quasa
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by SuperHuman98)
This should be a thread about primarily PlayStation exclusives

The ones I remember were Ratchet and Clank PS3 ones.

Daxter PSP was amazing for a PSP game

Also loved the Little Big Planet series
My man! loved the r&c future trilogy but am not a fan of nexus (too short) or the other ps3 ratchet games. I dont suppose you played Size Matters on PSP?
NoTearsLeftToCry
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
idc but wwe 2006-2011
quasa
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by NoTearsLeftToCry)
idc but wwe 2006-2011
hey, i noticed reading somewhere you liked iZombie. you seen the finale yet?
NoTearsLeftToCry
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by quasa)
hey, i noticed reading somewhere you liked iZombie. you seen the finale yet?
nope i never said i liked it
Spoiler:
Show
i love it:giggle: but the ending was terrible and i expected it to end with a BANG. what did you think? also hi
quasa
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
nope i never said i liked it
Spoiler:
Show
i love it:giggle: but the ending was terrible and i expected it to end with a BANG. what did you think? also hi
Spoiler:
Show
Hi back at you I agree it felt a bit rushed but still beats the GoT final season :lol: (still maintain BBT had the best series finale so far this year). Glad to see Blaine got what he deserved but was surprised Liv and Major didnt become human again (I get why the kids didnt as they were terminally ill). Also annoyed the fish and chips lady didnt get killed (especially after killing her own son remorselessly). Enzo was a weak villian and they could have done so much more with Martin. Id say out of the main cast, probably Ravi had the most growth this season as Major and Liv had already developed the most by season 5. Peyton felt weak tbh. Am still confused about Michelle's baby: is it clives or is it not (in anycase, clive adopted him after she died...im guessing Liv ate her).
NoTearsLeftToCry
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by quasa)
Spoiler:
Show
Hi back at you I agree it felt a bit rushed but still beats the GoT final season :lol: (still maintain BBT had the best series finale so far this year). Glad to see Blaine got what he deserved but was surprised Liv and Major didnt become human again (I get why the kids didnt as they were terminally ill). Also annoyed the fish and chips lady didnt get killed (especially after killing her own son remorselessly). Enzo was a weak villian and they could have done so much more with Martin. Id say out of the main cast, probably Ravi had the most growth this season as Major and Liv had already developed the most by season 5. Peyton felt weak tbh. Am still confused about Michelle's baby: is it clives or is it not (in anycase, clive adopted him after she died...im guessing Liv ate her).
Spoiler:
Show
yikes big bang theory and got are trash. i zombie beats both of them put together but sadly not many people know about izombie i was interested only because it said zombies. exactly...! ugh the chip lady made me wanna punch the wall, wanted to see the whole town attack her!

ah honestly i have a memory of a goldfish and i have forgotten everything. but all i know is that the ending was confusing. why were liz and major in like a mansion hiding away from everyone? and why did ravi and peyton say they haven’t seen them in years. #confused.

major was the worst character, very annoying. idk why it bothered me that liz didn’t dye her hair
quasa
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Spoiler:
Show
yikes big bang theory and got are trash. i zombie beats both of them put together but sadly not many people know about izombie i was interested only because it said zombies. exactly...! ugh the chip lady made me wanna punch the wall, wanted to see the whole town attack her!

ah honestly i have a memory of a goldfish and i have forgotten everything. but all i know is that the ending was confusing. why were liz and major in like a mansion hiding away from everyone? and why did ravi and peyton say they haven’t seen them in years. #confused.

major was the worst character, very annoying. idk why it bothered me that liz didn’t dye her hair
Spoiler:
Show
tell me about it. the only people ive managed to convince to watch iZombie (and who like it) are junior doctors :lol: . Major I felt should have died in the finale and truth is his arc in season 5 was rubbish but he had decent character growth. So the place where Liv and Major are is Zombie Island. When they 1st intorduced filmore graves, their original plan was to move zombies to a remote island. but due to the zombie outbreak, seattle got quarantined and that was forgotten about. Because Liv and Major faked their deaths, ravton (name for said couple) + babineux have been faking that they have no clue about liv and ravi when they have been in secret contact the whole time.

To me, I felt that Liv's hair looked better that colour than rose mciver's natural dark blond / light brown look.
NoTearsLeftToCry
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by quasa)
Spoiler:
Show
tell me about it. the only people ive managed to convince to watch iZombie (and who like it) are junior doctors :lol: . Major I felt should have died in the finale and truth is his arc in season 5 was rubbish but he had decent character growth. So the place where Liv and Major are is Zombie Island. When they 1st intorduced filmore graves, their original plan was to move zombies to a remote island. but due to the zombie outbreak, seattle got quarantined and that was forgotten about. Because Liv and Major faked their deaths, ravton (name for said couple) + babineux have been faking that they have no clue about liv and ravi when they have been in secret contact the whole time.

To me, I felt that Liv's hair looked better that colour than rose mciver's natural dark blond / light brown look.
Spoiler:
Show
how are liz and major still zombies???
Last edited by NoTearsLeftToCry; 1 week ago
SuperHuman98
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by quasa)
My man! loved the r&c future trilogy but am not a fan of nexus (too short) or the other ps3 ratchet games. I dont suppose you played Size Matters on PSP?
Yeah I played Size Matters on PSP but i don't know why I found that game so difficult . Can't remember if I played Nexus. I remember playing Tools of Destruction and a Crack in Time. Both were really good dam!! those were the days life was so carefree
quasa
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by SuperHuman98)
Yeah I played Size Matters on PSP but i don't know why I found that game so difficult . Can't remember if I played Nexus. I remember playing Tools of Destruction and a Crack in Time. Both were really good dam!! those were the days life was so carefree
I know. I miss the days where you could spend long summers playing games without a care in the world.
quasa
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
how are liz and major still zombies ??
1stly, spoilers, 2ndly, no idea (probably wanted immortality).
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Messi.)
Don’t know spyro but crash bandicoot on PS1 CANNOT be beaten, it was the OG 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽 Addicting af
The little purple dragon which is spitting fire. That is really a splendid design of a video game character.
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Amiga: Flashback, Zool 2

Gameboy: Pokemon red/blue

Sega Mega Drive: Streets of Rage 2, most of the sonic games

ps1: metal gear solid, Final Fantasy 7, Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver, Resident Evil 2

ps2: FFX, Disgaea 2 cursed memories, God of War, GTA Vice City

GameCube: Tales of Symphonia, Skies of Arcadia, Resident Evil 0, Resident Evil 4

psp: Midnight club, wipeout, Final Fantasy Dissidia

ps3: kinda missed this generation and only got one 3 yrs ago, but I Like FF13

ps4: FF15, [Spiderman seems good so far but only played like an hour]
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (180)
12.78%
Excited (116)
8.24%
Worried (264)
18.75%
Terrified (328)
23.3%
Meh (113)
8.03%
Confused (33)
2.34%