The Student Room Group

Maths Edexcel A level

Have they decided whether or not they are including the leaked questions in the final mark?
Reply 1
I hope they do or else I’m ****ed
Grade boundaries come out the day before results day so just wait until next Wednesday
Original post by NATHan w
Grade boundaries come out the day before results day so just wait until next Wednesday

No they don't. They'll be released on results day.
Original post by MediocreSince01

I’m pretty sure edexcel release them on the Wednesday. Even if they didn’t, the boundaries are always leaked before results days usually 1-2 days before.
Reply 5
This year is different from other years: this is the only year where grade boundaries are released on results day unless leaked
what do you think boundaries will be
Original post by JPMorgan.
This year is different from other years: this is the only year where grade boundaries are released on results day unless leaked

Oh I was kinda hopping to work what grade I got before I got the official result. Hopefully the boundaries leak, I’m sure they will, someone will hack their website
Reply 8
Oh I was kinda hopping to work what grade I got before I got the official result. Hopefully the boundaries leak, I’m sure they will, someone will hack their website

Same bro, hopefully someone leaks the maths edexcel grade boundaries, it’s the least that can happen after how edexcel f everyone over :rofl:
I’m pretty sure edexcel release them on the Wednesday. Even if they didn’t, the boundaries are always leaked before results days usually 1-2 days before.

Original post by MediocreSince01

They are released to centres the day before results day, and it's at this point they have a chance of being leaked, and have been pretty consistently. (all results days since the change)
Original post by JPMorgan.

It was like that last year, too.
Need that A* so bad! Sitting at around 250/300 so I’m somewhat confident but then again edexcel could screw us all
I genuinely think it’ll be 75% for an A* in both further (I hope anyway) and single
Reply 13
That will 100% be an A*. Could bet money on it tbh lol.
Reply 14
Original post by smaiu

What are u referring to?
Wishing you all the best guys!!
Reply 16
Original post by sh_ad_ow
What are u referring to?

oops meant to reply to the guy that said he got around 250/300
Original post by smaiu

Fingers crossed :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest