Reply 4
*Shakes head and walks away, hopefully to a world not filled with naivety."
Reply 5
Simple answer: no. :smile:

Edit:
Rock n Roll
*Shakes head and walks away, hopefully to a world not filled with naivety."

Lol!
Well if you had penetrative sex, even if it was for a short while, then no you're not a virgin anymore.
Reply 7
No you're not a virgin. You got penetrated. End of.
Reply 8
If you had sex you're not a virgin.

If he didn't use a condom you might want to take a pregnancy test if you're not on the pill/have any other forms of contraception and get checked for STIs unless you know he's free of them.
Reply 9
Your hymen may have broken previously during exercise which may be why you didnt bleed, if he penetrated you then no your not a virgin anymore.
His penis has penetrated your vagina. So no, you are not a virgin anymore.
Oh and if you didn't use a condom you might want to get checked for STD's.
nope, you're not a virgin anymore. Also did you get the MAP? or are you on the pill? as no condom was used you could become pregant or get some sti's
Oh well if he knew what he was doing I'd imagine he used a sperm hive-mind to prevent them sinking their heads into your eggs.
nope your not a virgin, because you didnt use a condom it might be wise like others have said to do a pregnancy test and std check
Reply 14
No, you're married.
Reply 15
get the morning after pill or something..
Being a virgin does not mean that your hymen hasn't been broken. If that was the case, there would be no male virgins, and 10 year old girls whose hymen had broken while horse riding wouldn't be virgins. Being a virgin means that you haven't had sex. However, what is sex and what isn't is a matter of opinion (like if someone had raped you, you probably wouldn't call that sex), but if you think you've had sex, well, you're not a virgin.

The only people who use the state of a woman's hymen to decide if she is a virgin or not are chauvinists.
Reply 17
buttercup7
Hi

I had sex with this guy

... Am I still a virgin??

No, if you have sex you're not a virgin.
You had sex - so no more virginity
Reply 19
You're not a virgin. You could possibly be pregnant.

Latest

Trending

Trending