?
Report 11 years ago
You had sex - so no more virginity
Absurd
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You're not a virgin. You could possibly be pregnant.
Unbounded
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
not a virgin. clearly....
Amzzzz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Im sorry, but if you are asking that question then you're probably not ready to have sex in the first place...
Fluffy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by buttercup7)
Hi

I had sex with this guy I've been seeing last weekend but not sure if I'm still a virgin or not as I didn't bleed and it wasn't for long and I was drunk

Also, didn't use a condom but presumed he knew what he was doing cause hes more experienced.

Im confused though... Am I still a virgin??
On the off chance you're not trolling, if he inserted his penis in to your vagina, you are not a virgin.

On a second note, if you didn't use a condom, you should get yourself down to your nearest sexual health clinic: http://www.fpa.org.uk/finder/
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Re: Am I a virgin??

(Original post by buttercup7)
Hi

I had sex with this guy
Answer: No, you aren't.
storminaDcup
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
it really scares me when people ask questions liek that.....no where near mature enough to be having sex at all!! really quite frightening...
MJJ90
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Foolishness..
strictnlong
Report 11 years ago
ask the question wen in 9 months
x_Bex_x
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
The only people who use the state of a woman's hymen to decide if she is a virgin or not are chauvinists.
If that was aimed at me I was merely answering her question as to why she did not bleed, if not, i agree as its medically invalid cuz like I said earlier it can broken during exercise, the classic one being horse riding.
tom_tom_tom
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Nope,i would however get urself checked over fot STD's
viirkokka
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
Gotta love it when someone very subtley slips in a bit of racism into a thread.
'cept that wasn't subtle
RightSaidJames
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by x_Bex_x)
If that was aimed at me I was merely answering her question as to why she did not bleed, if not, i agree as its medically invalid cuz like I said earlier it can broken during exercise, the classic one being horse riding.
No, it wasn't aimed at you. It was aimed purely at men (and sometimes mothers!) who belong to cultures that lack women's rights, which thankfully are getting fewer and fewer these days.
lalala222
Report 11 years ago
it is very worrying that you are asking that.... if you honestly know so little you really should not be having sex

this guy ovbiously wasnt "experienced" if he thought experience meant you didnt have to use a condom? How old are you two?

You really need to get checked for STIs and thats not something u can brush under the carpet.. if chlamydia is left untreated it can lead you to be infertile... although u may already be pregnant!! If this was less than 72 hours ago u can still get yourself the morning after pill, which may be the best thing u ever did... good luck
herbal bug
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
no you are not a virgin. you should go to your local STI clinic or GUM clinic to check for STI's and a possible pregnancy ( later on)
Sulk
Report 11 years ago
lol, are you actually being serious?

1. you said you had sex
2. you said you didnt know if you were a virgin?

Im really really sorry to break it for you... But once you had sex you are not a virgin anymore... sorry

3. You didnt bleed

I didnt bleed either. And yet, I have done it many many many times... Would you think im a virgin?

4. you said you didnt wear a condom
5. you said he knew what he was doing
6. you said you were drunk, if you were hopefully he was too...
7. YOU DIDNT WEAR A CONDOM????

Which planete are you from?

how can someone be drunk and know what they are doing and how can you think anyone not using a condom knows what they are doing???
Did you parents or carer never talker to you about these things? Dont you watch tv???
Jordan1990
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You are offically not a virgin, once its in, its in.
I didnt bleed my first time either.
Jillie Boe
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
How old are you OP?

Clearly not mature enough to be having sex.
RightSaidJames
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Jillie Boe)
How old are you OP?

Clearly not mature enough to be having sex.
According to her other posts, she's applying for University, so.... 16 or older? :eek:
Sulk
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by RightSaidJames)
According to her other posts, she's applying for University, so.... 16 or older? :eek:
quite shocking.... what do they teach kids nowadays... she cant possible be that old...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (56)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.43%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.9%

Watched Threads