The Student Room Group

Sainsbury’s Trading Assistant

Hi!
Didn’t know where to put this!

I recently applied for Sainsbury’s as a Trading assistant at a local store. I was just wondering what exactly is a trading assistant and how it differs from a general assistant. Also, what will my job entail as a trading assistant, I know at the interview this will be said but just want to know beforehand :smile:
Hey, I have an interview for that today; how did it go?
It’s the same as a general Assistant which mean you could be in department one day and a different another. When I worked there I was crossing between fresh foods and produce
Reply 3
Original post by K.Plain12
Hey, I have an interview for that today; how did it go?

Hey! It went well. I just told a member of staff that I had an interview. Sat in the canteen waiting for the manager. He just took down my right to work details (passport) etc and the only questions asked was when have I given good customer service, what do I know about Sainsbury’s and then he asked if I had any questions. I was offered the job there and then :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by OR321
It’s the same as a general Assistant which mean you could be in department one day and a different another. When I worked there I was crossing between fresh foods and produce

Ah yeah, they said I’d be doing various things, I just thought it was shelf stacking tbh. Thanks for the reply :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending