HJV
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Murr)
No, I don't really have AIDS. I edited the thread title so that people would look at it, because what I really want is sleep AIDS.

On topic, whenever I see your name I read it as HIV.
You might want to get AIDS for your eyes too. Glasses, that is

Maybe create a topic named "AIDS - Sight"?
arpeggio
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by givvy)
I used to take kalms till I found out they can affect your short-term memory [not so helpful during exams]
I used kalms before one of my exams and it made me feel really drowsy and not with it. They say "promotes natural sleep" on the back so it might be good for insomnia. Not good for exams though :rolleyes:

Apparently you'll get to sleep quicker if the time before going to bed is spent getting ready rather than reading/listening to music/whatever. It kind of prepares your brain for sleep so it's easier to wind down. Also no caffeine after 6pm helps, and a nice long bath just before bed is good too. Then when you're in bed I find it helps to deliberately relax the muscles in every part of your body (hopefully you know what I mean, it's hard to describe! )
hippieglitter
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
My boyfriend swears by Ovaltine. We're both into aromatherapy. He has an oil burner and incense sticks. If i'm having a rough night he puts camphor on for me cos its my favourite, he prefers sandalwood or lime for sleep.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (2)
18.18%
No (9)
81.82%

Watched Threads