Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Please keep Anon, the person who I am talking about uses this forum from time to time.

Anyway,

I have had strong feelings for a girl at my school who is in our "friend group" and over the past months I feel like we have gotten a lot closer.

We talk on a daily basis, can trust each other with secrets, play fight (not proper fighting but you know what I mean :p:) and work together loads at school.

What do you think? Could she like me back in the same way? I don't know what to do, I just keep on thinking about her, I'm just worried if she says no then things between us won't be the same in terms of being friends.
Malsy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Oh yeah I think 2 people know when they like eachother or not, otherwise if she didnt she wouldnt bother 'playfighting' with you back:p:

I cant comment on wether you should make the next move or not because I can see it going wright but also wrong
MSB
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You've done well so far, but don't go blowing it by becoming surgically attached to her.

Be cool.
MakingMoves
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
One way to find out. Poke her boobies and see if she smiles
Report 11 years ago
is she flirting with you? does she flirt back with you? then maybe she likes you too, especially if you're both very close friends and play fighting etc...
Rei
Badges: 1
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by MSB)
You've done well so far, but don't go blowing it by becoming surgically attached to her.

Be cool.
Good advice..
Anonymous #1
Thank you for the quick replies!

I think ill wait it out a bit, I think she knows I like her, she keeps hinting about it, Ill see how it goes over the next week... who knows?

Thanks for the advice, I will certainly be taking note of it :p:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by stryker101)
DONT wait it out. go for the kill mate
Okay, I shall see how Monday goes then! That is when I next see her in person.

Thanks for all the help and quick replies, I think ill post on this forum more often :p:
viirkokka
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by MakingMoves)
One way to find out. Poke her boobies and see if she smiles
that advice is worth its weight in gold
Awesome-o
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
tap that ass
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Awesome-o)
tap that ass
I don't think thats such a great way to start off eh?
Alex D
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yeh, really don't wait. The amount of times I've 'played it cool' and it's backfired, you would not believe. Shine your shoes, comb your hair and pull out the smoothest moves Good luck!
moonbeam08
Report 11 years ago
it's hard to tell if she likes your or not...a guy in my friend group play fights with me and we talk loads in school and stuff and i've been told by a mutual friend he likes me but i don't see him in that way at all and i'm not leading him on before you say that! to me he's just a friend so i'd try find out from a mutual friend if she likes you in that way but hopefully she does
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (153)
59.53%
No I haven't decided yet (59)
22.96%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.51%

Watched Threads