I like it, in a strange way.
Reply 81
love it.

trust me, being called Salvatore Pazzini is pretty frickin cool. dont mess

call me Salv
I like my name wouldnt change it.
Reply 83
I like both my names even though I always have to spell out both
My first name, Catherine, I like it and the spelling. Surname is the name of a bread company. Middle name- it's alright. Confirmation name- I don't like it, 7 years later, it was a hasty choice, was going to have one beginning with A but then my initials would have been CRAB..
Reply 85
I quite like my first name, although it is pretty common - either the first or second most popular female baby name for the last few years :frown:
Reply 86
I like my name.
it suits me, it kinda goes with my personality.
I can imagine having a different name and being a completely
different person...
Reply 87
I like my first name, but not when pronounced by an english person... so with white dudes i prefer just shortening it to just 'Vic' and to be fair, hardly any calls me by my full time, and when they do i generally ignore them till they just call me Vic.

My surname tho (Casambros).. i love it :biggrin: and lots of others seem to like it too; yesterday my new boss said she wanted to marry just for the surname hehe.. and she's not the first :P so i'm happy :smile:
I don't mind my first name, Jessica, although I wish I had something altogether a bit more unique. I seriously dislike my second name because:

a)People always misspell it
b)People also tend to mishear it and thus they mispronounce it.

On the flip side, it is now a major incentive to get married. :p:
Hate it, all of it my first name, middle names and last name. I don't know why i hate it but i just do for some reason.
I don't like my name. There are far too many people also called Rebecca!
Reply 91
I like my name but I hate how everyone outside of Ireland can't pronounce it. Even some people in this country don't know how to pronounce it :frown: To be fair, it is just a bunch of vowels, I don't really blame people. But when you tell them what it is, you just get a weird pronounciation back. As for my surname, very few get it right.
Eimear
Yes, it could be much worse.
I've never thought about it. I suppose so.

Adam Smith is ok but very boring. I long to be married to someone with a cool name so I can be Adam Herrington-Smith or Adam Darlington-Smith.
Reply 94
i don't like mine.
Clare always gets misspelt, usually with an I stuffed in the middle. i would have preferred to have had the I in it, but no, my parents wanted to be awkward. still, if a girl i work with every day and sees my name tag every day can't get it right, i don't have much luck.
my surname is Noon. i got teased so badly at school. 'nooney go pull a mooney', 'hey look, it's mooney nooney' 'were you born in the after noon?' i mean, come on. most people try to add an E on the end of it too, like that singer/guitar player... whoever.
i guess i should be happy that i haven't got a stupid middle name to go with it.
my bfs surname is McHugh. he was once on the phone to someone and she misheard it as 'McHuge'... that was funny.
I do like my name. It's very unique. :smile:
I don't like mine at all.
I mean, you don't get any stuffier than Elizabeth Anne
And Beth always conjures images of wimpy horse-loving girls.
Pffft.
Max

I like.
Depends if randomers can be bothered to ask how to pronounce it.

If they do, and say it correctly, then yeah I like it.

If not, then not really since it's not my name :rolleyes:
There's not really much to dislike about James, tbh.

Latest

Trending

Trending