Fashion sense Watch

linctavia
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey y’all any tips on how to find your style?
PetitePanda
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Looking at other people styles you like online is good so it gives you an inspiration. Like I follow some influencers that fashion sense I like.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Hazzabear
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by linctavia)
By trying new things! You can order clothes online and if you do not like them they usually have a free return to the company. What do you prefer to wear at the moment? Jeans / skirts etc?
Dodobebe
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Pinterest is good for ideas and you can choose lots of themes to help find your outfit/new style xx
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
daegia
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by linctavia)
Hey !

to find you style go to pinterest and look at street style for fashion weeks across the world, then you can go and search different shops like Urban outfitters, new look, h and m, yestyle, shein, and find which has the most of the stuff that interests you or that you relate with etc. Make sure you dont wear block colours or leggings !

Also on youtube there are some videos, like find my aesthetic, they are super fun to watch and will help you find which style you enjoy such as:

Art hoe
Street style
Chic
Cute
Dressy
Skater
Comfy

ect

Hope you find you style well before summer is over, oh and dont forget that to use your style through the year simply add layers to your summer outfits, like turtlenecks or long sleeved undershirts, coats, and other thicker outerwear so you can stay popping even in cold weather !!

Daegia <3
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (75)
17.24%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (280)
64.37%
Not yet but I am planning to (21)
4.83%
Not yet but I might (59)
13.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise