18th birthday present ideas.. Watch

meekan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Hope this is in the right place!

Any ideas on what to get for a car/motorsports mad soon to be 18 year old? He's got plenty of aftershave, plenty of clothes etc. I would like to get him something quite original, that could be remembered not something that will be used up straight away. I'm rubbish at this sort of thing

Thanks!

p.s. Am very skint, thinking £60 max
Amy_J
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
A car.
strikeuptheband
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
A red letter day thing to drive a super car/F1 round a track? Or something similar would be good...gets used up but memory will stick forever. It could be a little pricey though.
Peter North
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i had a trip to amsterdam for my birthday

get him that!!
Fran Katzenjammer
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
My best present ever was the Calvin & Hobbes Complete Collection... I read it whenever I'm lazing about... or my Bill Bailey DVDs. I love watching those.

I think a pretty good present I gave was an in-joke for my big sister. I got her "The Little Book of Calm" which is a plot device in the first episode of Black Books. But that amusement only lasted about three seconds. xD

... I dunno.
Amelorn
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I know volkswagon put out a commemorative silver bar weighing two ounces. It would run you about £30 depending on the seller.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (142)
17.95%
It's just nice to be back! (213)
26.93%
Not great so far... (283)
35.78%
I want to drop out! (153)
19.34%

Watched Threads