The Student Room Group

Which are the best Universities for business and management in the UK?

Hi, I am an international student and I will apply for year 2020. I would like to apply at King's, lse and UCL.
Which are the other top universities for management studies (possibly near London or other big cities because I think this would give me more opportunities) that are internationally well known and that can allow me to have an international career?
I was thinking Bath...do you have other suggestions?
Thank you
Reply 1
Thanks for the reply, I read on the internet that King's is the 5th university in the UK for management and economics and warwick isn't as good as king's in the ranking. Do you think that the rankings are not so reliable? What do you think of Bath? Maybe King's is internationally better known than warwick?
Original post by Malvinaminu
Thanks for the reply, I read on the internet that King's is the 5th university in the UK for management and economics and warwick isn't as good as king's in the ranking. Do you think that the rankings are not so reliable? What do you think of Bath? Maybe King's is internationally better known than warwick?

don't listen to him. LSE, UCL and Kings are all decent. Warwick is really good bar the location and don't dismiss Nottingham and Manchester and ones like that which bring plenty of opportunities
I’d say the three most prestigious are probably LSE, Warwick Business School and UCL. (But kings is still very good if you can’t get into the other 3. But people very rarely choose kings over ucl, for example.)
And please don’t focus on league rankings too much
Original post by Malvinaminu
Hi, I am an international student and I will apply for year 2020. I would like to apply at King's, lse and UCL.
Which are the other top universities for management studies (possibly near London or other big cities because I think this would give me more opportunities) that are internationally well known and that can allow me to have an international career?
I was thinking Bath...do you have other suggestions?
Thank you

Hi @Malvinaminu :hello:

I hope your applications are going well!

Our BSc Management course at Warwick Business School is one of our most flexible undergraduate degrees allowing you to select modules in business and management or you can also choose one of our recognised pathways in Finance, Marketing, Digital Innovation or Entrepreneurship, which will be reflected on your degree transcript improving your employability in that particular sector.

Feel free to ask me any questions about our BSc Management course or what life is like on campus. Even though we aren't located in London we have great connections to the city and our BSc Management course can definitely help to prepare you for an international career!

Francesca
WBS Official Rep
Original post by Warwick Business School
Hi @Malvinaminu :hello:

I hope your applications are going well!

Our BSc Management course at Warwick Business School is one of our most flexible undergraduate degrees allowing you to select modules in business and management or you can also choose one of our recognised pathways in Finance, Marketing, Digital Innovation or Entrepreneurship, which will be reflected on your degree transcript improving your employability in that particular sector.

Feel free to ask me any questions about our BSc Management course or what life is like on campus. Even though we aren't located in London we have great connections to the city and our BSc Management course can definitely help to prepare you for an international career!

Francesca
WBS Official Rep

Which one of the pathways would you select if you desired a career in Management Consulting?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending