The Student Room Group

Marketing Students 2020

This forum is for students that will be going to uni in 2020 and will be doing Marketing

Scroll to see replies

I've added this thread to the list! :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by GagandeepkJohal
This forum is for students that will be going to uni in 2020 and will be doing Marketing

Hello,
Has anyone completed the video interview for the Marketing scheme, that could tell me a bit about the case study and what maths is required please? For example is it percentage changes? Thanks
not yet so far. i still need to send off my UCAS application
I just got an offer from Lancaster for marketing
I just got an offer from Lancaster for marketing but also from Southampton do you know which one is better I’m so confused
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Mitsi1706

Original post by judie1706
I just got an offer from Lancaster for marketing but also from Southampton do you know which one is better I’m so confused
Original post by Mitsi1706

I'm thinking of applying to both too (haven't sent my application yet) did u decide to do just marketing or marketing and management???

Lancaster has an excellent business school so is a good option from that point of view. Not sure about Southampton but would be good to visit them both if you can.
I applied for just market but now that I think about it marketing with management isn't bad either I chose marketing cuz I won't to then do a masters in digital marketing

Original post by confused 247
I'm thinking of applying to both too (haven't sent my application yet) did u decide to do just marketing or marketing and management???
I applied for just market but now that I think about it marketing with management isn't bad either I chose marketing cuz I won't to then do a masters in digital marketing

It doesn't matter if people pick Marketing or Marketing with Management, they can still do a Masters in Digital Marketing.
Original post by harrysbar
It doesn't matter if people pick Marketing or Marketing with Management, they can still do a Masters in Digital Marketing.

I know it's just that I wanted to focus more on the marketing side of things

That's great! I'm not too sure what I want to do after, any advice for the application????
Original post by confused 247
That's great! I'm not too sure what I want to do after, any advice for

Can I see you personal statement? I could help you out then it would be easier
Can I see you personal statement? I could help you out then it would be easier

Yeah! I'll private message you
Reply 15
How is MSc international marketing at kings college business school ?
I received all my offers for marketing

one unconditional and 4 conditional
I received all my offers for marketing

one unconditional and 4 conditional

Where is your unconditional for if you don’t mind me asking?
Original post by Lucymatthams
Where is your unconditional for if you don’t mind me asking?

London South Bank
Reply 19

Hey so I'm an international student from India, and I got through Sussex for masters in international marketing. Just wanted to know if it's a good college to go to and how the course is in reality. Obviously don't want to trust everything the uni says online and on YouTube. So pls help if you can! xx

Quick Reply

Latest