PGCE Coleraine Geography 2019/2020 Watch

SamB98
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Currently starting the post-primary PGCE Geography in Coleraine at the end of August. Would love some general advice and also getting quite nervous about the 3 day residential!
E107
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I am also starting my PGCE in August in Coleraine. Are you travelling or staying up?
SamB98
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
At the minute I am planning to travel however Coleraine is a 2hr train journey for me so it’s going to be a very early start each day! Yourself?

(Original post by E107)
I am also starting my PGCE in August in Coleraine. Are you travelling or staying up?
E107
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I’m going to be travelling myself- it’s 1 hour 15 mins. Are you excited/nervous. Have you been given much prep by your course director?
CIRH97
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Can I ask in terms of travelling up and down each day, is the course not Monday-Friday 9-5.30 each day? Just wondering as i am considering applying for next year and if I were to be successful I was considering staying due to this as i also live a 2hr train journey away
SamB98
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
I haven’t really received much information. Managed to enrol online this morning online and received my university email. Other than that all I know it that I have to be an uni on Tuesday 27th for the residential. You?!
(Original post by E107)
I’m going to be travelling myself- it’s 1 hour 15 mins. Are you excited/nervous. Have you been given much prep by your course director?
SamB98
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
Monday - Thursday 9-5.30 then every Friday you spend in a school. However for 24 weeks out of the entire year you are on school placement which can be in your home town. I therefore can’t justify getting accommodation in Coleraine considering I will be at home for a good duration of the year. Going to try travelling up for the first while but if it gets too much will maybe book a b&b just. Worth bearing in mind! Hope applying goes well

(Original post by CIRH97)
Can I ask in terms of travelling up and down each day, is the course not Monday-Friday 9-5.30 each day? Just wondering as i am considering applying for next year and if I were to be successful I was considering staying due to this as i also live a 2hr train journey away
E107
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by SamB98)
I haven’t really received much information. Managed to enrol online this morning online and received my university email. Other than that all I know it that I have to be an uni on Tuesday 27th for the residential. You?!
That’s all I know aswell and that we will be staying in Halls. Hopefully more communication before we head up next week
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (209)
12.79%
Excited (144)
8.81%
Worried (296)
18.12%
Terrified (368)
22.52%
Meh (150)
9.18%
Confused (36)
2.2%
Putting on a brave face (224)
13.71%
Impatient (207)
12.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise