The Student Room Group

PwC graduate scheme structure and salary progression

Hi, I have received an offer from PwC for the data analysis graduate scheme and wondered if anyone knew the progression structure. I am under the impression that everyone starts as an associate on a set salary for their role with pay reviews every July. My question is, on the three-year graduate scheme, does the position go from associate I to associate II and the salary increase with each year of the graduate scheme? Any help would be greatly appreciated :smile:
Original post by LJRobertshaw
Hi, I have received an offer from PwC for the data analysis graduate scheme and wondered if anyone knew the progression structure. I am under the impression that everyone starts as an associate on a set salary for their role with pay reviews every July. My question is, on the three-year graduate scheme, does the position go from associate I to associate II and the salary increase with each year of the graduate scheme? Any help would be greatly appreciated :smile:

Hi. I've got an offer for the Edinburgh course. Which uni have you received an offer for?

Quick Reply

Latest