Rosie_Fairy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Right, so i need to get a decent spotrs bra, i do alot of dance, and it's never been that much of a problem with a normal bra before, but this is the mother of all dances (lol) so can anyone recommend a decent sports bra? (for a reasonable price of course!) I'm a 36 C/D (just thought it might help!)
Thanks
Rosie
Me Myself I
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
ShockAbsorber appear to have the name, and I think they're great.

They're around about £20 or so and can be found in JJB and similar places
Ilora-Danon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I bought mine in debenhams for £24. It's so comfy - I'm wearing it right now. It's a shockabsorber...
loopymeg
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I have this one from M&S (£20) and it's pretty good.
Ice_Queen
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I have THIS ONE. I am 32F and need a level 4 for running.
It's a good bra for high impact, for larger boobs. You would probably only need an impact level 3. Shock absorber is great though
M'Lady
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hijacking this thread! I am also in desperate need of a sports bra suitable for running in a size 34B, I tried on SOOOO many sizes and styles of shockabsorber in debenhams today and they just did not seem fit me properly and I didn't feel that secure. Anyone got any other ideas? Has anyone tried the £4 ones in asda, I'm guessing they won't be that great, but I just wondered if I might be proven wrong. I don't want to spend a fortune as it'll only be used for 2.5months and then sit in a cupboard for a year!

Thanks,

Jenn
SoundDevastation
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i wear sports bras alot (i just prefer the look of them to normal t-shirts) and my favourite was from M&S for £12.. im a 34 D/DD and i actually feel comfortable going running in it. I would have bought one from John Lewis if it wasnt for the fact that it had a 'sports back' and had to be pulled on/off right over your head..

Just try them on! M&S, John Lewis.. they all do various ones at various prices, keep trying until you find one that works.
M'Lady
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Would you reccommend that you definitely have to try them on? I've found a few branded sports bras on ebay BNWT, but I'm not sure I want to take a risk or not, I've scoured debenhams who only seem to sell shockabsorbers (which I don't want), might try JL, haven't tried on the M&S but my local one didn't seem to have a great range.
SoundDevastation
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i would try them on.. most of my sports bras are a 34C or 32D whereas i am usually a 34D/DD and they all have different elastication, support, cup shape etc.. just like buying a normal bra you have to find one thats good for your size and your shape.
M'Lady
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Thanks for the help guys
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (86)
68.25%
No I haven't decided yet (24)
19.05%
Yes but I might change my mind (16)
12.7%

Watched Threads