He's a ****head, and she's not much better
mr-breaker
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
OP, you're welcome!

(Original post by Anonymous)
I said that last night when I went out with my mate, that I would never let it happen again. Never will I bring a friend out.
OK we're getting somewhere!

Well I will tell you what happens tonight. The thing with my friend is a Friday is the night we go out so I felt a bit guilty about that but also he has before invited me out when he has gone out with other friends so I felt a bit of a hypocrite to say no you cannot come. I know in part that I so now should not have but cannot change it now.
There are 52 Fridays EVERY year.....if you miss one to do something else with a chick, he shouldn't *****! This isn't a "Tell your friends to get with my friends so we can be friends!" situation.

And the thing was when I asked her can my friend come, at first I said can my mate come but then I said no it does not matter but she then say oh yeah let him come be fun to meet your friends so I did invite him, she seemed happy with that but unsure if looks can be wrong.
Firstly she should have had NO input. Tell him upfront "I'm busy, see you tomorrow/whenever".
Secondly the moment you requested input from her is the moment the ENTIRE dynamic changed. Now she thinks "this guy's weak, he can't make up his own mind about minor issues regarding us", or even worse "this guy can't make up his mind about me, so needs to bring someone else to get the A-OK"
You obviously didn't have the lock with this girl, as she didn't feel ANY compunction about going off with your "friend" and doing whatever..........you never know, he might not be a virgin anymore:wink:

I didn't address this point in my original reply.............

Thank you for what you have said to far. The girl I like has just called me up asking to meet as she wants to talk to me 2mos. My best mate, wlel if I can call him that has blocked me and done the sad thing of removing me from his myspace friends.. wow.
:hmmm: I bet he fancied her for ages! (Although that is apropos of the situation.........) He saw his half-chance, and ran with it!

The way he was having a go at me today was liek it was my fault and thats what made me post it here, I kept asking the question, was it it my fault? I know if you tell ur best mate you like a girl it should be a no go area but i guess not
Get away from the childish idea of "I saw her first, she's mine!".

Acknowledge that women do the choosing, not men. She chose him over you...............ask yourself why.

Ask yourself why you're NOT the sort of man that doesn't get screwed over by his best mate over a random chick............

DEFINITELY keep us posted!!!!!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Well we spent 6 hours together today and she decided the times etc. She told me that nothing happened on Friday and that me and her should go slow. She said that my friend has been trying to chat her up and has been pervy. She said when I told her my views on Friday she understood but it was hard to understand her.

Today she told me that my best mate, if i shall still call him that, has been ****ging me of and while me and her were out today he was texting her and telling her she going to get bored today and she should **** me off to go to his, she told him no. And he has told her alot of private stuff about me and being ****ging me off all day Saturday.

So still unsure

She said she will call me later
Somebody
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Today she told me that my best mate, if i shall still call him that, has been ****ging me of and while me and her were out today he was texting her and telling her she going to get bored today and she should **** me off to go to his, she told him no. And he has told her alot of private stuff about me and being ****ging me off all day Saturday.
Cut off all contact with him. Seriously.

He's not a mate at all.

Hence why he has few friends I would guess (if I remember your first post correctly).
sdt
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by mr-breaker)
OP, you're welcome!

[cut]

DEFINITELY keep us posted!!!!!
This man speaks sense.

Listen to this dude.

Your "friend" broke the #1 rule - bros before hoes. Well, time to dump him for the hoe he is
ForeverIsMyName
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Your friend sounds like a gimp, you sound fairly pathetic. She's the only one who resembles a soundly-minded human being from the information so far.
Aranyani
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
As has been said before, im not surprised he's got no friends.
And by the sounds of it, this girl has seen him for the scum he is and is more into you.. So now your "mate" has lost the only friend he has. #nopity# and the girl he dumped you for.. what a t!t.
Anonymous #1
Thanks for all the input so far. I am going to leave it for a few days and just see wht happens.
candy x
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
he's ****ed you off, he's hold her a number of private things about you...... and she still wants to go out with you......get in there!
Anonymous #1
Well, It did go well but we shall see. I may not go for it, as at th end of the day, Can I trust them?
hec
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
shes a slut, hes a *****
Anonymous #1
I know thats a bit strong to say but ahh well foudn out they went on a date today so is she just playing me?
Mike_P
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
found out they went on a date today so is she just playing me?
I think it's time to forget about both of these two.
Who told you about the date though? You sure?
mr-breaker
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I know thats a bit strong to say but ahh well foudn out they went on a date today so is she just playing me?
Bad beat, reload.

(That is to say find a better chick, for those of you that don't play poker)

I could be a **** and point out that she (and your "friend") most definitely gave you the 1-2 teddy, that you got smacked up, and enquire about possible whiplash injuries to the sternocleidomastoid and trapezius muscles.........but that's not me!

(/"Rounders")

When she said "take it slow", she meant "sit on the bench until called"........and if she's winning the game there's no need for any subsitutions, right?

Horrible to say, but the best case scenario for you and her is neutral. Worst case, this "friend" of yours has been pouring poison into her ear AND has already ****** her. (Maybe even at this moment! :shock:)

So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, get out there and find some women that appreciate you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (76)
67.26%
No I haven't decided yet (21)
18.58%
Yes but I might change my mind (16)
14.16%

Watched Threads