Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Which uni, and why?
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Nope, I'm very happy with my uni choice. So much so I came back when I decided to do a second degree.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by sinfonietta)
Nope, I'm very happy with my uni choice. So much so I came back when I decided to do a second degree.
ooh which uni?
SubZero~
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I love my University!
PhoenixFortune
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I love my current university (where I did my master's and where I'll be doing my PhD), but wasn't such a fan of the university where I did my undergraduate degree, for a variety of reasons.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
The whole point of my question is so I see which unis are good and which aren't, but everyone is so secretive and won't say the name of their unis so there's no point.
PhoenixFortune
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
The whole point of my question is so I see which unis are good and which aren't, but everyone is so secretive and won't say the name of their unis so there's no point.
It'll be subjective anyway, so there isn't much point in being too specific - one university could be loved and hated by similar numbers of people for all sorts of reasons.

More than that though, bashing your current/past university doesn't not look good if you could later be identified/associated with your account (particularly if you went to a small university), or if you felt that your experience isn't representative of what others experience and would end up just sounding petty.
hallamstudents
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
While it doesn't answer your question,

I study at Sheffield Hallam, and by comparison (by both my own experience, friends, and what I read online), it's a pretty phenomenal experience. I've had friends tell me that if they skip 3 seminars they have to write an extra essay. Hallam is extremely lax, but encourages hard work and motivates you to come in.

I really enjoy studying there, not just for the University, but the city itself has been a blast. I moved 6 hours up from Wales, and now live here full time as a student going into his third year.

Joshua
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by hallamstudents)
While it doesn't answer your question,

I study at Sheffield Hallam, and by comparison (by both my own experience, friends, and what I read online), it's a pretty phenomenal experience. I've had friends tell me that if they skip 3 seminars they have to write an extra essay. Hallam is extremely lax, but encourages hard work and motivates you to come in.

I really enjoy studying there, not just for the University, but the city itself has been a blast. I moved 6 hours up from Wales, and now live here full time as a student going into his third year.

Joshua
thanks
Anonymous #2
Report 3 days ago
I’ve been stalking this thread, just say the name of ur uni or don’t respond lmao
shanaxan
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
and the question was who HATES their uni!!!
harrysbar
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I’ve been stalking this thread, just say the name of ur uni or don’t respond lmao
Yeah it's so annoying when people don't want to reveal too much about themselves isn't it Anonymous 1 and Anonymous 2?
Anonymous #2
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by harrysbar)
Yeah it's so annoying when people don't want to reveal too much about themselves isn't it Anonymous 1 and Anonymous 2?
Ok fair play 😂😂😂
A Rolling Stone
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
i went to St Andrews, so obviously i love my uni.
MidgetFever
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Nope! I love my uni. Almost ended up transferring to somewhere else but I'm glad I didn't.
Anonymous #3
Report 3 days ago
You can’t tell me what to do. I love my uni
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #2
Report 3 days ago
You can’t tell me what to do. I love my uni
Which uni is it though 😭😭
harrysbar
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Anonymous 1, 2 and 3, why not reveal your Unis?? You’re anonymous, it doesn’t matter 😂
Anonymous #2
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by harrysbar)
Anonymous 1, 2 and 3, why not reveal your Unis?? You’re anonymous, it doesn’t matter 😂
I’m not at uni yet - we shall see on Thursday
harrysbar
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I’m not at uni yet - we shall see on Thursday
Good Luck Anonymous 2 😄
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Keele University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 18 Aug '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Clearing open day Undergraduate
    Tue, 20 Aug '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Aug '19

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (66)
17.55%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (238)
63.3%
Not yet but I am planning to (19)
5.05%
Not yet but I might (53)
14.1%

Watched Threads