Didn’t receive SQA certificate! Watch

Megan98x
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Any ideas who to contact? SQA said college and college said SQA! Apparently it’s £40 for a replacement certificate but don’t see why I should fork out when it’s not my fault it’s went missing! Any ideas who’s best to contact about not receiving my certificate x thanks
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Megan98x)
Any ideas who to contact? SQA said college and college said SQA! Apparently it’s £40 for a replacement certificate but don’t see why I should fork out when it’s not my fault it’s went missing! Any ideas who’s best to contact about not receiving my certificate x thanks
Have you moved house in the past year? If so, it might have ended up at your old address.

I would contact specifically the SQA coordinator at college to see if they can liaise with the SQA to track it down/get it to you.
Megan98x
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Labrador99)
Have you moved house in the past year? If so, it might have ended up at your old address.

I would contact specifically the SQA coordinator at college to see if they can liaise with the SQA to track it down/get it to you.
I will try that thanks. Yeah I moved house but updated my address with college and was assured my results would go to my new house 🙈 obviously not. Not a big issue but I need them for tomorrow for proof at college enrolment that I’ve met my conditions. Should the email from SQA be enough to prove?
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Megan98x)
I will try that thanks. Yeah I moved house but updated my address with college and was assured my results would go to my new house 🙈 obviously not. Not a big issue but I need them for tomorrow for proof at college enrolment that I’ve met my conditions. Should the email from SQA be enough to prove?
Aah, these things never seem to get done right :lol:

Can't speak for the college, but think the email should be fine, as (since it sounds like you studied your courses with them), they'll have record of this year's results too, which they can check if they're fussy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Clearing open day Undergraduate
    Tue, 20 Aug '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Aug '19
  • University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (15)
16.67%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (13)
14.44%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (22)
24.44%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (33)
36.67%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (1)
1.11%
No particular grades needed (6)
6.67%