What to wear to friends wedding? (male) Watch

Jin3011
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Long story short. I'm shyt when it comes to fashion. I usually wear suits to occasions like this, but I don't like wearing them, especially during summer. My body size has fluctuated over the last 2 years, so all suits I own don't fit me anymore.

What would y'all suggest would be suitable for me to wear for my friends (woman) wedding? I was thinking a nice jumper with smart trousers and dress shoes. So smart casual. But I'm not sure if that would seem a bit too laid back. The venue is super fancy too.

Ideas and thoughts please
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Jin3011)
Long story short. I'm shyt when it comes to fashion. I usually wear suits to occasions like this, but I don't like wearing them, especially during summer. My body size has fluctuated over the last 2 years, so all suits I own don't fit me anymore.

What would y'all suggest would be suitable for me to wear for my friends (woman) wedding? I was thinking a nice jumper with smart trousers and dress shoes. So smart casual. But I'm not sure if that would seem a bit too laid back. The venue is super fancy too.

Ideas and thoughts please
if the venue is super fancy , i would have a shirt and tie rather than a jumper.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (216)
12.39%
Excited (161)
9.23%
Worried (308)
17.66%
Terrified (385)
22.08%
Meh (180)
10.32%
Confused (37)
2.12%
Putting on a brave face (242)
13.88%
Impatient (215)
12.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise