struggling with depression Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
i feel like i’m going into a depressive episode and i was wondering if anyone has any tips to get through it? usually i end up stuck in my bed and my therapist always says to try fight it but it’s so difficult. my room becomes a mess too which makes me feel more overwhelmed and it feels like everything’s going wrong
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
indiequeen
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i feel like i’m going into a depressive episode and i was wondering if anyone has any tips to get through it? usually i end up stuck in my bed and my therapist always says to try fight it but it’s so difficult. my room becomes a mess too which makes me feel more overwhelmed and it feels like everything’s going wrong
hey bro,, i’m so sorry you feel that way. honestly, you should tidy things up, and slow down. the best thing in my opinion is to keep a diary, spill out all of your thoughts it really helps. if you need anyone to talk to, let me know i can give you my contact deets
Elronds45
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
feel there is no meaning to my existence, and the amount of hate i see in the world makes me listless, i also feel a lack of identity i am always conscious of every single thought analyzing it all the time and i feel like a empty shell of a human while the rest of the world seems to be in another reality living it . who am i ? why can i not make any conversation without deep thought of what is the point and all i just mentioned
Fermion.
Badges: 17
Report 1 week ago
I’m sorry to hear you are feeling this way. I have gone through and sometimes still go through what you are going through.

I reached out and spoke to my doctor about my feelings because it was hard to speak to my parents about this sensitive topic. Is this something you have considered?

Hope you’re okay and let me know if you need anything else.

X
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by 江山此刻波澜壮阔)
I`m sorry to hear that.
Are you boy or girl? How old are you?
Do you have suicidal thoughts?
Please stop asking people this, discussion of suicide is not permitted on tsr and by replying to you it means their thread / post has to be removed. It is also intrusive and not helpful to be asking.
江山此刻波澜壮阔
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by CoolCavy)
Please stop asking people this, discussion of suicide is not permitted on tsr and by replying to you it means their thread / post has to be removed. It is also intrusive and not helpful to be asking.
Sorry, I delete it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (34)
15.6%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (32)
14.68%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (45)
20.64%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (83)
38.07%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (12)
5.5%
No particular grades needed (12)
5.5%