TMI discharge question Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Sorry for the graphic discription...
Anyone know if you an usually see discharge sitting in the vagina? I dont usually look...
I'm waiting for my results from the clinic but the past few days I've noticed an Extra thick white sticky discharge really thick I've never had before. Slightly lumpy kind of small bits in like imagine discharge with bits of sugar that kind of lumpy not big lumps like "cottage cheese"
No itching no smell no nothing.
I've been in antibiotics and usually get thrush from them but never had thrush wothout itching... Anyone know??
I examined myself after seeing it in my knickers and can see the inside of my vaginal wall kind of coated in it, sometimes. Bizarre

P. S went to the clinic 2 days ago.. They said its normal but I dibt think the discharge was showing because I've never seen this before, they also tested for thrush and they said nope...
Sort of smells sweaty or of nothing, really sticky crazy thick bright white and loads of it
Anonymous #1
P. S so now I'm just waiting for the sti results
Had a testast week came back all negative a d clear but obviously sti won't show for 2 weeks....
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Sorry for the graphic discription...
Anyone know if you an usually see discharge sitting in the vagina? I dont usually look...
I'm waiting for my results from the clinic but the past few days I've noticed an Extra thick white sticky discharge really thick I've never had before. Slightly lumpy kind of small bits in like imagine discharge with bits of sugar that kind of lumpy not big lumps like "cottage cheese"
No itching no smell no nothing.
I've been in antibiotics and usually get thrush from them but never had thrush wothout itching... Anyone know??
I examined myself after seeing it in my knickers and can see the inside of my vaginal wall kind of coated in it, sometimes. Bizarre

P. S went to the clinic 2 days ago.. They said its normal but I dibt think the discharge was showing because I've never seen this before, they also tested for thrush and they said nope...
Sort of smells sweaty or of nothing, really sticky crazy thick bright white and loads of it
Could be the start of thrush, maybe?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by black tea)
Could be the start of thrush, maybe?
Yeah very possible, I don't know if you can ever start getting thrush and then it just stops cos the discharge has been about 5 days now usually I'd be itching and on my way to recovery and back to normal lol... Hmmmmmmm
Thanks for the reply
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yeah very possible, I don't know if you can ever start getting thrush and then it just stops cos the discharge has been about 5 days now usually I'd be itching and on my way to recovery and back to normal lol... Hmmmmmmm
Thanks for the reply
Maybe try treatment for thrush anyway and see if that clears it?
Anonymous #1
I'm thinking could it be chlamydia maybe??? I never see any discharge sitting inside me really odd, I doubt it's the antibiotics from last week I kind of wish I was itching so I thought it was thrush haha..didn't want to spend £15 on a thrush tester 😔 and the clinic said 2 days ago no thrush trich or bv there but perhaps it wasn't being detected that early
Anonymous #1
(Original post by black tea)
Maybe try treatment for thrush anyway and see if that clears it?
Good idea, can't make it worse can it lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (213)
12.77%
Excited (150)
8.99%
Worried (302)
18.11%
Terrified (374)
22.42%
Meh (153)
9.17%
Confused (36)
2.16%
Putting on a brave face (229)
13.73%
Impatient (211)
12.65%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise