AuntieMadine
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello,

I am seriously considering enrolling with UCEM for a Building Surveying BSc degree and would like to hear from any current / previous students on whether or not its worth it (the University in general - not just Building Surveying).

I hope to get some replies soon! Thanks in advance
JohnObiero
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AuntieMadine)
Hello,

I am seriously considering enrolling with UCEM for a Building Surveying BSc degree and would like to hear from any current / previous students on whether or not its worth it (the University in general - not just Building Surveying).

I hope to get some replies soon! Thanks in advance
Hi,
Thank you for your great interest in studying at UCEM. I am John Obiero, a Program Students' Representative at UCEM. I am gonna give you some advice based on my learning experience with UCEM which includes:
I)UCEM programs are well structured professionally recognized and accredited by professional global bodies like RICS, CABE, CIOB
ii) UCEM tutors are professionals with years of experience. On top of that, they are very supportive and friendly to students.
iii) Learn as you earn. You can easily design your work-study schedule to suite your need.
iv) UCEM offers tutor supported online learning through Virtual Learning Environment where one can study from anywhere in the world. So you don't have to traditionally attend lectures.
v) Flexibility. If you cannot attend live lectures then you have an option to watch the recorded ones at your own time.

Bsc(Hon) Building Survey just like other programs, is well structured, professionally recognized and accredited by RICS, CABE and CIOB. Attached is the brochure of the program. I hope that helps but should you need more information don't hesitate to ask. Thank you

John Obiero
UCEM Program Students' Representative
Attached files
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (51)
16.61%
I'm not sure (8)
2.61%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (106)
34.53%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.3%
I'm not a current university student (138)
44.95%

Watched Threads