How long does sex last? Watch

kitty_koo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
as others have said it varies. Obviously first times arent gonna last very long and are more like a fumble in the dark lol, but thats normal because you're hardly expected to know exactly what you're doing :p:
Anyway, sex can range from either a few minutes (a quickie) or nearer an hour, it depends on the guy etc. I usually start getting bored after about 25 minutes though lol
xenodocheionology
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
idk how many of these guys are telling the truth or whatever because theyre all like "ohh yeahh 3474 hours " lol

but yeah it does get tiring but if it's good then you wont care..

if it is his first time then he probably wont last as long most likely around 5-10 minutes, providing he doesnt get too nervous and he manages to finish haha..

but then after first time id say the average is around 20-40 minutes for ACTUAL penetrative sex, with foreplay it can last for hours and hours, but no it doesnt get tedious if youre enjoying it, in fact you probably wont notice how much time has passed.

just dont worry about it too much or your first time will be ruined for you cause you'll constantly be wondering if its going alright and then when it gets over a certain amount of time you'll make yourself bored lol.

just enjoy it =] and if youre reallllly not into it, tell the guy that cause its your first time its starting to hurt and he should stop. perfect excuse
Anonymous #5
Report 11 years ago
Anon/Delete

I definately agree with Amelorn.

Things like when the guy last came/had sex, how many times he has recently ejaculated, how much 'stimulation' he has had down there (without coming) just before you start proper sex, if you take breaks during sex to do other things (eg. oral on the girl), speed you're going at, position etc and even things like using a condom or not, how 'tight' the girl is and how 'wet' she is/if you use lube can all affect how long a guy lasts.

It can, therefore vary within a guy. I've lasted just 5-7 mins before and lasted up to 45. But then again, that wasn't 45 mins of non-stop intercourse, it included the odd stop for oral on the girl etc. Doing this (or other foreplay style acts) mid-sex can be useful, it gives you the chance for a break meaning you last longer when you start up again but also, your girlfriend should still be quite happy because she's not missing out whilst you're letting it chill for a bit.

But, by the same token, it's all about give and take. It shouldn't always be about one person feeling they have to do things a certain way just to please their partner. It is quite nice if your girlfriend occasionally gives you decent oral beforehand; it might make the intercourse afterwards not last as long on that occasion but it is nice for the guy.

Probably the best thing, if the guy has fairly fast recovery, is for the guy to ejaculate early on in foreplay, then you can focus more on the girl and then have sex when the guy is ready again. That way he'll probably last longer and get to come twice!
Anonymous #6
Report 11 years ago
My first time i lasted about 40 mins before climaxing, then the next few times it was less.

Im a boy btw lol
scaryhair
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey. I'm 18 and a virgin. Having sex with the boyfriend very soon, Jw in general how long does it last? Also is it a bit awkward if it's very silent and you two are just making noises How do you cope with this?
If it feels awkward, you're not ready.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
(Original post by scaryhair)
If it feels awkward, you're not ready.
:rolleyes:
it's my first time - im guessing it will feel pretty uncompfortable
DominF
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
if i'm the boyfriend you're talking about, it'll be about 45 seconds.
masterofdalliance
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by dealbreaker)
Play some music in the background - just make sure it's not heavy metal.
Don't know about heavy metal, but you haven't felt romance until you've had sex with garage playing in the background.

POW, if you don't know about me
POW, better ask someone quickly cause
POW, yeah I'm
POW, yeah...:suith:

And its all a matter of situation...honestly, I've lasted 2 hours excluding foreplay, thought I was a badman, then gone on to have sex with another girl for 5 minutes. Theres no set time, and if you know what else you can do when Mr Happy gets sad, then time isn't even a factor.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (138)
17.69%
It's just nice to be back! (210)
26.92%
Not great so far... (281)
36.03%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.36%

Watched Threads