Can I re attract her? Watch

JakePauler4life
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by sinfonietta)
She's decided she's not interested so leave her alone. Her mind is already made up.
I've messed things up with a girl once, where she said she was no longer interested. She starting messaging me again after 2 weeks of ignoring her. She is now my gf.
SMEGGGY
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Well we were cuddling together and talking. She was resting her head on my shoulder and then she turned towards me and leaned in. So I am assuming she wanted to kiss, and it went on for a while.
Just message her, ask how she is etc if you've not since the date. If she responds then you've got her attention and just take it from there mate. If conversation flows like before then see what happens. 👍
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by SMEGGGY)
Just message her, ask how she is etc if you've not since the date. If she responds then you've got her attention and just take it from there mate. If conversation flows like before then see what happens. 👍
Should I wait a while to do this though?
SMEGGGY
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Should I wait a while to do this though?
When did you last msg? You can sonetimes sense (I can) through messages if the person is happy to reply back or is forced to.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
Hey I'm Anon 👋

Tell her you really enjoyed her company and do want to see her again. Acknowledge you got a bit nervous towards the end (even though most people get nervous at the beginning...)
Anonymous #1
When did you last msg? You can sonetimes sense (I can) through messages if the person is happy to reply back or is forced to.
Last time I messaged her was 2 days ago. She was the last one to message.
Anonymous #1
Hey I'm Anon 👋

Tell her you really enjoyed her company and do want to see her again. Acknowledge you got a bit nervous towards the end (even though most people get nervous at the beginning...)
Idk? Wouldn't that make me seem a bit weak?
SMEGGGY
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Idk? Wouldn't that make me seem a bit weak?
**** weak nonsense bro. In tge age of social media, girls and boys seek out another instantly due to abundance so just msg as the other guy said or lose perhaps another chance because you don't want to look '' weak''
Anonymous #1
**** weak nonsense bro. In tge age of social media, girls and boys seek out another instantly due to abundance so just msg as the other guy said or lose perhaps another chance because you don't want to look '' weak''
Ok I asked her, and she just said she wasn't feeling it and no other reason. Not sure what to say next though?
Zain_Ahmed
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I've been speaking to a girl for a few weeks and the other day we went on our first date. It started off great, she complimented me loads calling me hot, I managed to make her laugh, we had a lot in common. We ended up making out, and it was going great. However I after that, my nerves got the best of me, and I became more quiet and she did most of the conversation. I knew I ****ed up at this point, and it was obvious she enjoying the date less. The next day she said she didn't feel a 'spark' on the date, and she doesn't seem interested in going on a second

I responded in a calm way, acting like it was no big deal and that I was fine with it. But tbh I am really not. I haven't messaged since, as I do not want to come off as desperate. What is the best way of re attracting a girl? Considering that she was originally attracted to both my looks and personality, I feel that not all hope is lost. I just don't want to mess it up further.
NO, JUST NO!! Move on
SMEGGGY
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ok I asked her, and she just said she wasn't feeling it and no other reason. Not sure what to say next though?
Well then there is nothing you can do yeah. She's not feeling it, seek one who is feeling it 😉
Anonymous #1
Well then there is nothing you can do yeah. She's not feeling it, seek one who is feeling it 😉
Yeah I think its another guy tbh. She said she was seeing someone before me (not a relationship, just dating), but wasn't sure with him. So maybe that is the reason, and she might want to pursue it with him.
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Work on yourself.
miss_ambitious
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I've been speaking to a girl for a few weeks and the other day we went on our first date. It started off great, she complimented me loads calling me hot, I managed to make her laugh, we had a lot in common. We ended up making out, and it was going great. However I after that, my nerves got the best of me, and I became more quiet and she did most of the conversation. I knew I ****ed up at this point, and it was obvious she enjoying the date less. The next day she said she didn't feel a 'spark' on the date, and she doesn't seem interested in going on a second

I responded in a calm way, acting like it was no big deal and that I was fine with it. But tbh I am really not. I haven't messaged since, as I do not want to come off as desperate. What is the best way of re attracting a girl? Considering that she was originally attracted to both my looks and personality, I feel that not all hope is lost. I just don't want to mess it up further.
From experience, I think most great relationships start off as a friendship then blossom into something further. Maybe try to slow things down and properly get to know each other, make sure you learn to become comfortable in each other's presences and you say you have a lot in common, well focus on that and speak about things both parties could talk about you know. I presume you really like each other, therefore, make more effort to contact her because many girls will lose interest if a guy they are meeting shows no interest. Learn to put your pride aside when talking to someone you like because it really makes a difference
Anonymous #1
(Original post by miss_ambitious)
From experience, I think most great relationships start off as a friendship then blossom into something further. Maybe try to slow things down and properly get to know each other, make sure you learn to become comfortable in each other's presences and you say you have a lot in common, well focus on that and speak about things both parties could talk about you know. I presume you really like each other, therefore, make more effort to contact her because many girls will lose interest if a guy they are meeting shows no interest. Learn to put your pride aside when talking to someone you like because it really makes a difference
I mean it can work, as we pretty much liked all the same things. My problem is if she started dating another guy and I was her friend expecting more, it would probably hurt me more.
miss_ambitious
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I mean it can work, as we pretty much liked all the same things. My problem is if she started dating another guy and I was her friend expecting more, it would probably hurt me more.
If you feel like it's going to hurt you don't do it, its not good for your mental health. But do you clearly know that she is interested in this guy, has she told you?
Anonymous #1
If you feel like it's going to hurt you don't do it, its not good for your mental health. But do you clearly know that she is interested in this guy, has she told you?
She said that she enjoyed his company, but he barely ever contacts her. So she thinks that he doesn't want a relationship with her, and thats why she started talking to me.
miss_ambitious
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
She said that she enjoyed his company, but he barely ever contacts her. So she thinks that he doesn't want a relationship with her, and thats why she started talking to me.
I feel like the problem isn't you at all, this girl doesn't know what she who she wants and I hate to say it, but I'm going to point out the obvious in this situation, she's basically using you as a backup. She doesn't really like you for who you are and is using you because her ex doesn't want to proceed with their relationship. Also one of the worst things is someone you're talking to constantly brings up their exes and compares them to you in any way. The choices you make is up to you however I can see that you may end up getting hurt, though, I may be wrong.
Anonymous #1
I feel like the problem isn't you at all, this girl doesn't know what she who she wants and I hate to say it, but I'm going to point out the obvious in this situation, she's basically using you as a backup. She doesn't really like you for who you are and is using you because her ex doesn't want to proceed with their relationship. Also one of the worst things is someone you're talking to constantly brings up their exes and compares them to you in any way. The choices you make is up to you however I can see that you may end up getting hurt, though, I may be wrong.
They were never going out properly, just seeing each other. She met him only a couple weeks before she started talking to me, and she said it was never serious between them. He was only brought up in conversation once, probably helped killed it however. But I think you are right, it is her. She said to me she just didn't see anything happening with me and acts like I'm a stranger now. Which hurts me more, because we clicked so well at first and had a lot in common. So the fact she doesn't even seem to want to even continue a friendship with me, just completely confuses me after having a good time. But it seems now she just wants to push me away more
miss_ambitious
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
They were never going out properly, just seeing each other. She met him only a couple weeks before she started talking to me, and she said it was never serious between them. He was only brought up in conversation once, probably helped killed it however. But I think you are right, it is her. She said to me she just didn't see anything happening with me and acts like I'm a stranger now. Which hurts me more, because we clicked so well at first and had a lot in common. So the fact she doesn't even seem to want to even continue a friendship with me, just completely confuses me after having a good time. But it seems now she just wants to push me away more
I'm sorry you have to feel this way. The best thing to do right now is to move on. She is giving you mixed signal which is never a good sign, therefore, the most suitable thing to do right now is to block her of all socials. There are plenty of other girls who would like you I'm sure, so move on. It won't be easy and sometimes you'd feel like checking up on her, stalking her posts etc so just remove her from your social media. Trust me it'll be better in the long run for you. She clearly doesn't appreciate you if she's pushing you away and is wasting your time. As I sad distance yourself away from her and hopefully things will turn out well in the future. Press the block button right now, its the best thing to do in this scenario.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (68)
17.35%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (247)
63.01%
Not yet but I am planning to (20)
5.1%
Not yet but I might (57)
14.54%

Watched Threads