SSJ100
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
A lot of the KPMG grad roles opened today I think?
Maslina123
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I think the majority of them opened on the 1st of August and some have already closed.
Maslina123
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by SSJ100)
Didn't pass the EY numerical test (the proper 12 question test after their assessment suite thing), hoping the KPMG one goes better, where I'm applying for an audit role in the London office. Any advice on websites where I can access free tests or buy them for cheap? Thanks.
Was the numerical test timed? or was is just normal but you had to keep time in mind?
delibcioso
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Nah it wasn't timed. Did that more than two weeks ago and am currently under review for the AC. Hopefully I get a place
Maslina123
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by delibcioso)
Nah it wasn't timed. Did that more than two weeks ago and am currently under review for the AC. Hopefully I get a place
I got rejected at the numerical test. I don't understand why. I felt it went alright and my report said that my numerical reasoning was high
Maslina123
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Has anyone got invited to the second immersive assessment at KPMG?
Silvalry
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Any updates from anyone being invited to Step 4? (Delivering Outcomes)
wen876
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
what type of questions does EY ask on stage 3: learning on the job?
44ha
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by megan.humphrey)
Hey, I’ve noticed KPMG have changed their recruitment process for 2020. I was wondering anyone has any further information to help prepare or experience of the process? 🙂
Didn't appreciate they opened and closed so early From your experience last year did some schemes reopen a bit later?
Good luck for the process
Maslina123
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by 44ha)
Didn't appreciate they opened and closed so early From your experience last year did some schemes reopen a bit later?
I highly doubt they will reopen them. I suggest to apply to the rest of the big four since they have just opened. I think the reason why they closed it is because they probably received enough applications which passed the immersive test. In terms of how to prepare for it you cannot really prepare for it. I would suggest to do some online numerical tests. The questions are not the same, but it is important to know how to do the basic math such as ratios, percentage changes. I think the hardest aspect of the test is that it is LONG. You need a lot of stamina because you have to be focused for a long time and there are a lot of sources of information. Therefore do some numerical tests to get familiar with basic maths, but also to improve stamina and attention spam.
1234m5678
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Maslina123)
I think the majority of them opened on the 1st of August and some have already closed.
Do you know which ones have already closed? I can't recall the opening of some of them so I'm wondering whether they opened and closed without me realising.
Maslina123
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I know the management consulting one (in manchester) has closed
vxr651
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Same thing for me and for the same programme ! Have you heard anything since?
Maslina123
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by vxr651)
Same thing for me and for the same programme ! Have you heard anything since?
I applied on the 4th of August. Got an email on the 20th of August to clarify my work status (I am an EU student). But that is all I heard. It said there anyway it will take 6 weeks to get an answer.
megan.humphrey
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by 44ha)
Last year KPMG recruited on a rolling basis for some roles. I applied quite late for the 2019 programme, I think it was earlier this year, around January/February. I know some 2019 roles were still being recruited for just before 2020 opened but it depends on the role. Thank you, you too
44ha
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by megan.humphrey)
Last year KPMG recruited on a rolling basis for some roles. I applied quite late for the 2019 programme, I think it was earlier this year, around January/February. I know some 2019 roles were still being recruited for just before 2020 opened but it depends on the role. Thank you, you too
Ok, thanks for your reply (and other replies too Maslina123)
louderthanlove
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I completed the KPMG Transforming Small Businesses assessment on July 30th and still haven't heard anything, they said I should hear back in up to 6 weeks but it'll be exactly 6 weeks tomorrow. I applied for People Consulting for London.
doglover123
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Silvalry)
Snap! I failed it too...

Keep in mind, you can apply to EY twice every 12 months so maybe see if you can practice some online and try again in a month or 2?
I also failed it!! Thanks for the suggestion - I'll do this!
vxr651
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The outcomes have been updated on the KPMG Applicant portal - they don't send an email, it just says 'Unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful'... Good luck everyone !!
Maslina123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by vxr651)
The outcomes have been updated on the KPMG Applicant portal - they don't send an email, it just says 'Unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful'... Good luck everyone !!
I am sorry to hear that, but for me the portal has not been updated and I have yet to hear of the outcome
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you registered to vote?

18-20 years old (yes) (86)
54.78%
18-20 years old (no) (20)
12.74%
20-25 years old (yes) (26)
16.56%
20-25 years old (no) (0)
0%
25-30 years old (yes) (11)
7.01%