phantomdiarrhea
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Do any of the big 4 catch on if you just make different emails?
Silvalry
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I received an email saying I was successful a few hours ago. Gotta do the video interview in 3 calender days tho...
Good luck to everyone! 🖤👌🏻
TheUniGuy123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Can anyone tell me about the Qs that come up in the transforming small businesses online assessment?? I have to do mine some time today (Friday) and although I’ve been preparing anyway I just found this thread help would be much appreciated and good luck everyone!!!
doglover123
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by TheUniGuy123)
Can anyone tell me about the Qs that come up in the transforming small businesses online assessment?? I have to do mine some time today (Friday) and although I’ve been preparing anyway I just found this thread help would be much appreciated and good luck everyone!!!
It's a mixture of situational judgement, behavioural qualities and numerical reasoning (all untimed). I think the scenarios are slightly different depending on what sector you're applying to. If you read through KPMG's values and use a spreadsheet for the calculations (I find it makes calculations both quicker and more accurate) that should help - good luck!
TheUniGuy123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by doglover123)
It's a mixture of situational judgement, behavioural qualities and numerical reasoning (all untimed). I think the scenarios are slightly different depending on what sector you're applying to. If you read through KPMG's values and use a spreadsheet for the calculations (I find it makes calculations both quicker and more accurate) that should help - good luck!
Thanks for the input pal, I’m about to sit it anytime now!
username4961508
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Has anyone progressed to the next stage yet (delivering outcomes online assessment)? My current application status still is "Transforming Small Businesses online assessment - Complete" and I completed it 6 weeks ago when they first opened and haven't heard anything yet... x
Maslina123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by rcm13)
Has anyone progressed to the next stage yet (delivering outcomes online assI too essment)? My current application status still is "Transforming Small Businesses online assessment - Complete" and I completed it 6 weeks ago when they first opened and haven't heard anything yet... x
My status says the same thing and I applied when they opened. Some already got rejected, some got accepted yesterday. All we can do is see if we get an answer today
username4961508
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Maslina123)
My status says the same thing and I applied when they opened. Some already got rejected, some got accepted yesterday. All we can do is see if we get an answer today
I see... All we can do it wait I guess. Hopefully we will hear from them today. Good luck for you! x
Maslina123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just got invited right now to the 4th stage. The update happened on my account a few minutes before I received the email. Good luck guys!
Maslina123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Does anyone know what to anticipate in the delivery outcomes? Our the video interview related to what? It is like the typical online interview say banks would have?
leyme2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've just been invited to the 4th stage too - I'm presuming it will be similar to other video interviews, has anyone done it?
Maslina123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
On my email it is written that i have 3 calendar days to complete the assessment whereas on my candidate portal it writes 5 days. Does anyone have the same problem?
leyme2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Maslina123)
On my email it is written that i have 3 calendar days to complete the assessment whereas on my candidate portal it writes 5 days. Does anyone have the same problem?
Mine is the same! I'm going to do it within 3 calendar days just to be safe
Cassanta99
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by leyme2)
Technology consulting applicant here. Received email for the Delivering Outcomes stage yesterday afternoon stating 3 days. Can't really make time until Sunday though. Work during the week and won't be at home tomorrow.

Still no idea what the video response section of it will be about. Don't think I've ever been successful in an application that's required me to record a response 😕
Maslina123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
From what I understood you will be given a case study (related to the division you applied). Therefore you cannot really prepare for it. They might ask some fit questions or questions related to the case study.
jess.camby
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by leyme2)
Mine was the same, but have just checked the portal again and it has changed to 3 days. I wonder if the same has happened to you?
jess.camby
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Has anyone yet completed the Delivering Outcomes Assessment and is willing to share any information about the formats and questions?

Any advice at all would be very much appreciated!
Maslina123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jess.camby)
Has anyone yet completed the Delivering Outcomes Assessment and is willing to share any information about the formats and questions?

Any advice at all would be very much appreciated!
I highly doubt anyone completed it, just yesterday the first acceptances were sent out
F1 USM
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I did the video interview a few days ago. Theres 40 questions, however no time limit, and absolutely zero numericals. There are two writing tasks, you have to write a report summarising the weaknesses of a firm from a report you are given. Also, you have to write an email advising a co-worker who accidentally sent out an email containing audit details of a firm to another firm on what to do. You have a 2,000 character limit.

There are 4 video interview questions, none of them are about yourself, all are linked to a context (you are working as an auditor). One of the video interview questions the company you are working for are saying they are worried because KPMG mostly helps big firms, and the firm is a small one so they ask you how KPMG can specifically help them
Jaa Birdi
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by F1 USM)
I did the video interview a few days ago. Theres 40 questions, however no time limit, and absolutely zero numericals. There are two writing tasks, you have to write a report summarising the weaknesses of a firm from a report you are given. Also, you have to write an email advising a co-worker who accidentally sent out an email containing audit details of a firm to another firm on what to do. You have a 2,000 character limit.

There are 4 video interview questions, none of them are about yourself, all are linked to a context (you are working as an auditor). One of the video interview questions the company you are working for are saying they are worried because KPMG mostly helps big firms, and the firm is a small one so they ask you how KPMG can specifically help them
I completed mine too, however when log back into the portal it says ongoing assessment. Also did you receive any confirmation email when you completed the assessment
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (178)
70.92%
No I haven't decided yet (45)
17.93%
Yes but I might change my mind (28)
11.16%

Watched Threads