Scott23
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Anybody who’s heard back from them for Deal Advisory London Office? Been more than 6W that I’ve finished with the task
Nancy997
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
That happened to me also, but I had to take off my glasses and move my hair back before it says it could see me. So I would advise that you take off your glasses when it starts the test if you wear one, then put it back on when you record your response. Hope that helps.
Silvalry
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's gonna be possibly another 4 weeks for feedback from the video interview
Maslina123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Silvalry)
It's gonna be possibly another 4 weeks for feedback from the video interview
How do you know?
Silvalry
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Maslina123)
How do you know?
I got an email earlier. The deadline for me to do mine was Sunday. May depend on when your deadlines are
Ilhanomar4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I just received an email today, saying that I have passed stage 2 and now I have to complete the Delivering Outcomes online assessment (Stage 3) Is there anyone who has complete and could give some information on it please I have 3 day to complete it as off today. Thanks
Last edited by Ilhanomar4; 1 month ago
Ilhanomar4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jaa Birdi)
I completed mine too, however when log back into the portal it says ongoing assessment. Also did you receive any confirmation email when you completed the assessment
Hi Jaa,
I just received an email today, saying that I have passed stage 2 and I now have to complete the Delivering Outcomes online assessment (stage 3). Is there any advice you could give me please or share with us. Also did you get similar question as (F1 USM). Additionally how was your experience with the online assessment.
FirmlyGraspIt
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by F1 USM)
You meet with a senior partner and the question is to introduce yourself in a way to ensure you maintain a strong working relationship
What a strange question. It's not like you can say much as you don't even know if or how you're going to be working with the senior partner. Best you can do is make smalltalk with them...

I'm also into Stage 4 but am going to flop the interview questions; I can't do that kind of thing, or anything on the spot really. All the other stuff I'm fairly confident about cause it's not timed. Is it possible to prepare for the video interview questions or not? For example if they ask the one about how KPMG can help smaller firms, surely it's best to a specific working knowledge of the company (though I have some general ideas I guess)?
Silvalry
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
With that question, you are given reports to help generate your answer. I cnt imagine it would hurt doing some research, but I'm sure they're not expecting you to go into the Video Interview with niche knowledge of SBE Auditing.The best advice would be to prep for why KPMG and you particular stream, and know-how to come across professional, both in video and in writing as there are e-tray exercises.
FirmlyGraspIt
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Silvalry)
With that question, you are given reports to help generate your answer. I cnt imagine it would hurt doing some research, but I'm sure they're not expecting you to go into the Video Interview with niche knowledge of SBE Auditing.The best advice would be to prep for why KPMG and you particular stream, and know-how to come across professional, both in video and in writing as there are e-tray exercises.
Thanks for the response. Would questions like 'why KPMG' and 'why the specific role' actually be important to prepare for with this one? I thought that would only be necessary for the final stage. I haven't done that much research on KPMG to give a great answer to the first one.

I'm just worried about these video questions because I'm not a quick thinker. Just fyi I'm applying for actuarial consulting, so maybe it's a little different (so possibly with some numerical, but non-timed numerical for a maths undergrad is a breeze).
F1 USM
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by FirmlyGraspIt)
What a strange question. It's not like you can say much as you don't even know if or how you're going to be working with the senior partner. Best you can do is make smalltalk with them...

I'm also into Stage 4 but am going to flop the interview questions; I can't do that kind of thing, or anything on the spot really. All the other stuff I'm fairly confident about cause it's not timed. Is it possible to prepare for the video interview questions or not? For example if they ask the one about how KPMG can help smaller firms, surely it's best to a specific working knowledge of the company (though I have some general ideas I guess)?
Yeah that's literally what I thought of that question when it came up. It is essentially assessing your small talk, which is so difficult to do to a webcam.

In terms of preparing for the video interview questions, you can't really prepare much at all as they are heavily contextualized. Except the last one which asked you to present to a group of university students why you joined KPMG and your strengths that aligned to the role. For the first question linking values seems a really good idea, I was thrown off by that question so gave a reall generic answer. I said something reall typical like 'KPMG consistently treats all firms the same regardless of size'
karishmapatel26
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ive applied to the London deal advisory role and just been invited to the delivering outcomes assessment. Just wanted to ask if anyone's done this and could advise me on what to expect? Would really appreciate it
Lauren996
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I completed the Transforming Small Businesses stage yesterday, just wanted to know how long i'm likely to wait for a response from KPMG? Thanks
doglover123
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Lauren996)
I completed the Transforming Small Businesses stage yesterday, just wanted to know how long i'm likely to wait for a response from KPMG? Thanks
Hi - they got back to me in about 2 weeks? They said in the email it could take up to 6 weeks due to the fact that they changed the tests for this year
lmstudent505
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I received my email inviting me to complete the delivering outcomes online assessment yesterday (Thursday) around 1:30pm. It tells me I have 3 calendar days to complete it. Does anyone know if this means Thursday Friday Saturday or if it would be Friday Saturday and Sunday? A little worried as I'm supposed to be working all day tomorrow!
bettyblue999
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I applied for Audit at the Reading office and completed the Transforming Business assessment on the 20th. I was told I would hear back within 3 working days but I haven’t heard back yet.
Anyone else apply for Audit in Reading?
Should I send an email asking for an update?
Ilhanomar4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lmstudent505)
I received my email inviting me to complete the delivering outcomes online assessment yesterday (Thursday) around 1:30pm. It tells me I have 3 calendar days to complete it. Does anyone know if this means Thursday Friday Saturday or if it would be Friday Saturday and Sunday? A little worried as I'm supposed to be working all day tomorrow!
I received the email yesterdays (Thursday) around 1 clock, and it said that I have 3 calendar days to complete the assessment as well, I read on the FAQ on KPMG website that stated its three day as of the day you received the email. I have had work for the last 2 days and have work tomorrow and I'm stressing if i will get it complete on time. I would recommend getting it done for Saturdays otherwise you will be at risk.
FirmlyGraspIt
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Maslina123)
I got rejected at the numerical test. I don't understand why. I felt it went alright and my report said that my numerical reasoning was high
Dw I did too and I'm doing a maths degree. The questions were incredibly easy and I don't understand what happened either. Not sure why they think it's a good idea to test whether their candidates (who are on track for good numerical degrees) are still able to do basic KS3 maths - of course everyone can, so then it becomes a question of who makes the least silly mistakes, which is dumb.
FirmlyGraspIt
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I just did the Delivering Outcomes stage for KPMG and it went ok I guess. At least not like my train-wreck of a performance in the corresponding Deloitte assessment (my video responses were embarrassing at the least). I stand a small chance at getting through this one, but I'm not counting on it. Good luck to everyone else who's taking/taken this. Great thing about it is you can take as much time as you want on virtually everything, so it's a very reliable test of ability, as opposed to ones which are heavily time-pressured and not reflective of an actual working scenario.
v-infinity
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by FirmlyGraspIt)
I just did the Delivering Outcomes stage for KPMG and it went ok I guess. At least not like my train-wreck of a performance in the corresponding Deloitte assessment (my video responses were embarrassing at the least). I stand a small chance at getting through this one, but I'm not counting on it. Good luck to everyone else who's taking/taken this. Great thing about it is you can take as much time as you want on virtually everything, so it's a very reliable test of ability, as opposed to ones which are heavily time-pressured and not reflective of an actual working scenario.
Hope you dont mind sharing the questions that came up for the video interview.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (178)
70.92%
No I haven't decided yet (45)
17.93%
Yes but I might change my mind (28)
11.16%

Watched Threads