The Student Room Group

SSN vs CRN - registering for your course

Hi all,

I applied via SFE for the postgrad loan and have sent in all my evidence. I received the evidence back with a letter confirming the evidence was received. Now I am registering for my master's course and it is asking me for a Student Support Number (SSN) and everywhere online it says it should be present on the letters I received from SFE. Unfortunately, I can't find this number on any of the letters. If I don't enter the SSN in my registration for the master's, my only option is to 'confrim I haven't yet applied for the postgrad loan' which is certainly not the case.

Can anyone help?
Original post by bh90211
Hi all,

I applied via SFE for the postgrad loan and have sent in all my evidence. I received the evidence back with a letter confirming the evidence was received. Now I am registering for my master's course and it is asking me for a Student Support Number (SSN) and everywhere online it says it should be present on the letters I received from SFE. Unfortunately, I can't find this number on any of the letters. If I don't enter the SSN in my registration for the master's, my only option is to 'confrim I haven't yet applied for the postgrad loan' which is certainly not the case.

Can anyone help?

Hi there,

We can give you your Student Support Number (SSN) over the phone. Give us a call on 0300 100 0607.

Thanks, Jen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending