thank uuu

Monsur x
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Make flashcards, mindmaps, notes
It’s easier if they have colour but u don’t HAVE to and can just highlight

If u just make notes and flash cards now and mindmaps then that’s fine coz it will help SO much coming gcse period !
Monsur x
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Wat r u studying?
I finished yr 11
Ycchhi
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
im doing triple science rs history french
Ycchhi
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Sannah 21)
Wat r u studying?
I finished yr 11
im doing triple science rs french and history
Monsur x
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Ycchhi)
im doing triple science rs french and history
Oh kl
Yh just do wat I told u
U’ll be fine!
Use SENECA LEARNING!!! Sooo helpful and really easy way to learn lots of ur just laazzyyy but u can make flash cards from them
Monsur x
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Practise exam questions is really important
Lol I rarely or didn’t even do them but u have to 😄
Especially with RS and history they’ve got lots of writing! I haven’t done those subjects but all my friends have and they’ve told me that experience
For those subjects Yh just practise answering those long mark questions and u can just even plan it out first in bullet points of wat ur gonna say and then maybe few days later u can start ur actual essay (obvs of the topics u already done in yr 10) but u can do this technique throughout yr 11 and get ur teacher to help and mark!

Use this technique along with wat I mentioned
Teachers and parents (idk bout urs) but they really stress on revising and Yh but just revise in ur own time and wen u say u don’t know a lot
epicnm
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’m starting Year 11 and also doing tripple science, RS, French and history. I think I need to get key notes for history written because I doubt I’ll have time next year given how much content there is! And will also be going over KS3/KS2 French vocabulary that has completely left my mind but appears frequently in the reading paper!
Monsur x
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by epicnm)
I’m starting Year 11 and also doing tripple science, RS, French and history. I think I need to get key notes for history written because I doubt I’ll have time next year given how much content there is! And will also be going over KS3/KS2 French vocabulary that has completely left my mind but appears frequently in the reading paper!
Hey! U should make a vocabulary list for French or maybe at skl they gave u a vocabulary book but u can write useful words that will help u in every test and also phrases (high grades phrases u can get from the internet)
Our teacher who was like the BEST taught us to divide a page or u can use a double page and divide in to boxes with the headings QACNOTTI so one box qualifiers, one box adjectives, one box connectives, one box negatives (like I hate) , one box opinions, one box tenses (I will say etc.) , one box time phrases (like tomorrow) and then the last box u put French idioms and that will get u a higher mark

On ur wall or u can just have a conjugation table/chart so that helps with ur writing exam so u can conjugate any verb
Watch French films or vids or listen to French music!

Ok u can do flashcards now for history or RS and mindmaps but the exam questions for now just write bullet points unless u wanna write the whole answer
But write bullet points of the key ideas ur gonna say then show it to ur teacher
But Yh u need the key points written first

Use SENECA, MEMRISE and DUOLINGO, QUIZLET, BBC BITESIZE, ur textbook, internet
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (606)
33.87%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (749)
41.87%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (354)
19.79%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (80)
4.47%

Watched Threads