Do girls willing to do oral sex on boys? Watch

Anonymous #21
Report 11 years ago
slightly off topic,
But is there a way to find out if a girl wants to without having to ask sort of thing?
Id normally kiss a girls belly moving down, but then do i just ask if she wants me to carry on, which is very potentially akward, or just carry on unless she stops me, which could be pressuring her into something she's not up for:confused:

I guess i could ask before but it would be hugely akward.
sep
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by ciara)
I really like doing it. As do a lot of girls. OP, why do you ask? Isn't it obvious that as something that goes on a lot, girls are willing to do it?
it is obvious from your avatar,it reminds me this kind of liking,yak....
Amelorn
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I am not surprised at how many girls won't do it at all or are leery about it. One idiotic comment from the boy or gesture or anything could very well reduce the girl to something little better than a prostitute.
Lets get close...
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
guys can u imagine snogging the same girl who has had your d**k in her mouth? lol
OiaB
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Lets get close...)
guys can u imagine snogging the same girl who has had your d**k in her mouth? lol
you've obviously never had oral sex :rolleyes:
RightSaidJames
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Lets get close...)
Yeah, I'm afraid that, like it or not, that is going to happen sooner or later, there's no imagine about it.
Anonymous #22
Report 11 years ago
Personally I was really nervous the first time I gave oral but being told that that was good after is always nice lol quick tip lads compliments = we'll do it again hehe
Sometimes he doesn't come which isn't good!!! Are some lads harder than others to "excite" lol never had a problem before.....
Also regarding lads giving oral do you get offended if girls are like "er not my thing..."
dita_parlo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I don't like doing it really, never have. Very occasionally I will do it, but not often. I asked my boyfriend when we first got together whether he was bothered about it, and if he was then I would do it for him, but he said he doesn't care either way so it's ok for us.
RightSaidJames
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by dita_parlo)
I don't like doing it really, never have. Very occasionally I will do it, but not often. I asked my boyfriend when we first got together whether he was bothered about it, and if he was then I would do it for him, but he said he doesn't care either way so it's ok for us.
Completely off-topic, but who is the actress (if she is an actress) in the avatar? She looks so familiar..

EDIT - Kirsten Dunst?
dita_parlo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Britney Spears lol
RightSaidJames
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Lol, so it is.
noaksey
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
slightly off topic,
But is there a way to find out if a girl wants to without having to ask sort of thing?
Id normally kiss a girls belly moving down, but then do i just ask if she wants me to carry on, which is very potentially akward, or just carry on unless she stops me, which could be pressuring her into something she's not up for:confused:

I guess i could ask before but it would be hugely akward.
Just go ahead and do it, but obviously I suppose keep an eye on her expressions and what not to see if she might be uncomfortable with it all..
bella127
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I love it. I'm not convinced I even understand people who don't enjoy it. Each to their own
sertypbh...!!
Report 11 years ago
tbh i dont mind it, as long as at some point it's reciprocated

to being with i was a bit like 'eww no way', but i decided to try it before judging. took a while to actually enjoy it but i didnt mind it due to the compliments and the big grin from my boyfriend after (haha)

i actually quite like it now, but i hate the aftertaste! my boyfriend is actually quite considerate and doesnt actually "finish" in my mouth (oh dear, that's me trying to be subtle ). i think he knows from the kisses after tbh... haha

ooo thats a bit of a spin off actually... do you kiss straight after oral sex or not? ive never found it odd when actually kissing but i think the thought of it is pretty icky.
Anonymous #15
Report 11 years ago
those who don't enjoy it. or anyone?

is it better giving head whilst drunk?

(only experience of it was whilst sober, did not like but am not ruling out, just hoping innebriated head giving is better.)

And in terms of not liking receiving head. I'm fine with my bf giving me head (even though i have that stupid big labia thing ). I guess first time my bf gave me head i was drunk and enjoying it so didn't register to worry. And he did it again after that so i figured hey, hes doing he can't dislike it that much (especially considering at that point i hadn't reciprocated in anyway being very unexperienced and scared) and im enjoying it enough. Fine. Though i get more pleasure from fingers.

And in terms of kissing after oral my bf always des me after he has and im fine at the time with it. BUt thinking botu it i guess its a bit icky. Though to be honest, its me and he's been down there so no problem i guess
Anonymous #23
Report 11 years ago
those who don't enjoy it. or anyone?

is it better giving head whilst drunk?

(only experience of it was whilst sober, did not like but am not ruling out, just hoping innebriated head giving is better.)

And in terms of not liking receiving head. I'm fine with my bf giving me head (even though i have that stupid big labia thing ). I guess first time my bf gave me head i was drunk and enjoying it so didn't register to worry. And he did it again after that so i figured hey, hes doing he can't dislike it that much (especially considering at that point i hadn't reciprocated in anyway being very unexperienced and scared) and im enjoying it enough. Fine. Though i get more pleasure from fingers.

And in terms of kissing after oral my bf always des me after he has and im fine at the time with it. BUt thinking botu it i guess its a bit icky. Though to be honest, its me and he's been down there so no problem i guess
right well... tbh when im drunk and in that mood its just straight to sex. i hope that doesnt say anything too bad about me!! but i think oral is for more intense times with each other...? maybe not.

and i cant agree on the finger situation!! a mouth has much more changes in temperature, texture, moisture etc so i find it quite exciting. :rolleyes:

but i do agree with the fact that it is you, and he's been there, but there's a reason that you cant reach to do that yourself... surely thats one of them?
anilendra
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by lynds81)
:rolleyes:

I think my liking comes from the fact that if you do it to a guy without any mention he always looks so pleasantly shocked it makes me giggle. Also, without meaning to sound arrogant, I'm pretty good at it.

I think a lot of girls don't have the confidence to try it for the first time (based on having 2 friends ask me how to do it properly cus they were too scared to just try it themselves in case they hurt the guy...)
U truly symboliz 'the good girl' . May god bless all those who do it to a boy and show the 'divine torch' to all those who don't , AMIN!
fredscarecrow
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by sertypbh...!!)

ooo thats a bit of a spin off actually... do you kiss straight after oral sex or not? ive never found it odd when actually kissing but i think the thought of it is pretty icky.
..never had a problem with it either way. What else would you do? You've had/given this really passionte intense blowjob or whatever and then...'oh, mind if I go and get a glass of water, be right back!':p:

I dunno, sex and everyhting that comes with it..when you think about it is quite icky..exchanging of fluids etc etc, so it's just one little thing that really isn't goin to harm anyone. If you've got it in your mouth, it's not oging to hurt him..and vice versa.
Anonymous #24
Report 11 years ago
Ive always thought i would hate it. But it isnt that bad.. it tastes quite nice actually lol salty :P i love salty things.
not the *** though.. i wont swallow that hahaha one time i just let it go all over his leg hahaha.
But the thing is with me i think its my confidence that stops me.. i couldnt just do it.. he always has to hint or ask me.. which then i find annoying when im not in the mood and we argue.. and do many of your bf's expect you to give them bj when you are on ur period week?? i find this REALLY annoying.
Something which annoys me also is that he has only ever done it to me twice! and he is always asking me to give him one! argh!
but then again when he has tried to ive said no, doesnt mean he has to stop trying thou! i might of not been in the mood. hahaha im fussy
sertypbh...!!
Report 11 years ago
and do many of your bf's expect you to give them bj when you are on ur period week?? i find this REALLY annoying.
Something which annoys me also is that he has only ever done it to me twice! and he is always asking me to give him one! argh!
but then again when he has tried to ive said no, doesnt mean he has to stop trying thou! i might of not been in the mood. hahaha im fussy
it is annoying. and true. mine's like "well it's not affecting me" - pff.

and maybe he's just not keen on doing it to you. tell you what, this could be the worst advice ever, but dont do it unless he does, if u really want it. that'll teach him
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (130)
18.23%
It's just nice to be back! (194)
27.21%
Not great so far... (255)
35.76%
I want to drop out! (134)
18.79%

Watched Threads