Do girls willing to do oral sex on boys? Watch

Anonymous #24
Report 11 years ago
hmmm maybe. But im not that keen on doing it to him either really! i just prefer sex!!
i think if we both dont get it.. why should it just be one sided. I wouldnt mind having it but i wouldnt desperately want it either. I do get paranoid n stuff about down there. lol. And it was at the beginning of our relationship which he did it.. and i was really nervous n everything then because its my first sexual relationship.. but because i said no a few times then, i think now he doesn't even think of trying. As he probably thinks i dont like it.
sertypbh...!!
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
well do you find this a big problem or could you live without it?

if u prefer sex go for that, but if this is on your mind a lot talk to him about it. dont be like "why dont you do this.." etc but do it in a sexy way, im sure he'll appreciate it and might want to do it more after that...

i can see why you felt awkward though. i would have probably done the same thing and stopped him. its a personal thing and i doubt anyones ever totally comfortable with it being totally on display, especially at the beginning of a relationship.
Anonymous #25
Report 11 years ago
just how good is it boys?
i've only done it once when i was half drunk and so i don't remember what my boyfriend said about it.
Psyk
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
and i cant agree on the finger situation!! a mouth has much more changes in temperature, texture, moisture etc so i find it quite exciting. :rolleyes:
Isn't the trick to use both mouth and fingers? I hear that's something that applies to both men and women.
jodie_lee
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Psyk)
Isn't the trick to use both mouth and fingers? I hear that's something that applies to both men and women.
Yeah I guess, but I'm still not keen on mouth.

It helps with guys though, especially if you are getting jaw ache :p:
Anonymous #26
Report 11 years ago
I remember some lass telling me she didn't like giving head .... right before she gave me head. Ever the *******.
Mighty Grandiose Noble Knight
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by uthred50)
IMO stands for "In My Opinion"
It's text/msn speak, so technically people shouldn't use it on here, but quite a few do.
uth =]

Oh and about the orininal question, i really haven't made up my mind yet
Thanks for the help but someone got me before you lol
But thanks though

And hey why did i get banned from this thread
I wasn't that harsh on the English. Damn. The ones i say it to usually laugh about it.
Anonymous #23
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Psyk)
i spose, but i was saying i preferred it to fingers alone. useful on the lad though when you want to give your jaw a break lol
ramanprakash100
Report 11 years ago
hey do you girls do this when u r under 14????????
Pink_Chocolate xx
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by ramanprakash100)
I would think not..
Anonymous #15
Report 11 years ago
first time i gave head was on my 16th bday so no not under 14

i think 14s a bit young personally,its year 9. Though each to their own i guess
Pink_Chocolate xx
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I do know of 13 year olds that have, but whatever..
Anonymous #27
Report 11 years ago
I did.
randomgirl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Woah how is this thread so popular

anyway, I have no problem with giving or receiving. Oh and LMFAO at the anon who likened giving a guy head to licking poo :rofl:
Peanut42
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
No but I know someone who did, so whatever you want.
Crazster
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
question, does losing your gag reflex disadvantage you in any way? E.g. Is it much harder to throw up? And how do you get around it? I rather not my g/f deep me and lose her gag reflex and was wondering how important it is from first hand experience.
jodie_lee
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Losing it? I never had one to begin with...

I can throw up if I am hungover, but I have never literally tried to make myself sick..
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Crazster)
question, does losing your gag reflex disadvantage you in any way? E.g. Is it much harder to throw up? And how do you get around it? I rather not my g/f deep me and lose her gag reflex and was wondering how important it is from first hand experience.
you don't 'lose' your gag reflex, you just learn to override it when you want to.
fungirl1234
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
ok. so here's my 2 cents basically obviously from this thread giving oral is a personal choice. however i do think that for girls who dont give their boyfriends are being a bit harsh. i love to see the pleasure it gives him and the power i have. Also he is more then willing to give back lol.
Tinkerbee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
My sister is 14, she better bloody not be....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (113)
17.82%
It's just nice to be back! (172)
27.13%
Not great so far... (227)
35.8%
I want to drop out! (122)
19.24%

Watched Threads