Do girls willing to do oral sex on boys? Watch

lynds81
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by silverbolt)
marry me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my gf likes doing it, apprently she likes hearing the noises i make, but some women dont like doing it obviously
Aww, seeing as you proposed so romantically.. It's gotta be a yes :p:
PirateGirl
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I love doing it to my boyfriend because he's uber clean and his penis is rather aesthetically pleasing lol not sure if i'd be as keen on doing it to other boys though.

and like someone said before, it gives you a nice sense of achievement when he comes lol

I'm shocked so many girls don't like receiving! It's an amazing feeling imo.
Anonymous #28
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
as question says. just wondering as i am a virgin. maybe they would like reject doing it and feel it is a dirty job.

Honestly honestly?
There is no way I could give any guy a BJ, esp if I know he isn't circumcised.
I know it isn't true in all cases, but, for personal preference I prefer a guy to be circumcised and so I just feel he is 'cleaner'..... also I gotta know the guy is a hygiene freak.
My bf of 5 years ticks all the correct boxes and so I enjoy doing the deed... and look forward to it whenever we are apart....he gets it way more than he asks or expects!
Crazster
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Honestly honestly?
There is no way I could give any guy a BJ, esp if I know he isn't circumcised.
I know it isn't true in all cases, but, for personal preference I prefer a guy to be circumcised and so I just feel he is 'cleaner'..... also I gotta know the guy is a hygiene freak.
My bf of 5 years ticks all the correct boxes and so I enjoy doing the deed... and look forward to it whenever we are apart....he gets it way more than he asks or expects!
A requirement asking a guy to have lopped off haf his penis is a bit harsh :/

Tbh, circumcision should just be banned. Its genital mutilation.
Anonymous #28
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Crazster)
A requirement asking a guy to have lopped off haf his penis is a bit harsh :/

Tbh, circumcision should just be banned. Its genital mutilation.
in my culture...religion... circumcision is a must anyway so, growing up, ive only ever regarded circumcision as normal. and i suppose english guys consider it crazy mutilation.

if it werent for the religious side of things, i would consider it neither right nor wrong to be honest. but im just used to the idea of guys with circumcised penis's... and consider it cleaner. in my religion, guys are also required to wash their penis quickly after going to the toilet, to get rid of all urine etc...

all this, i just see it as sooo much cleaner...
silverbolt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by lynds81)
Aww, seeing as you proposed so romantically.. It's gotta be a yes :p:

awseome heh heh

rep for being such a good sport

aha i gave you your second gem
Psyk
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
in my culture...religion... circumcision is a must anyway so, growing up, ive only ever regarded circumcision as normal. and i suppose english guys consider it crazy mutilation.

if it werent for the religious side of things, i would consider it neither right nor wrong to be honest. but im just used to the idea of guys with circumcised penis's... and consider it cleaner. in my religion, guys are also required to wash their penis quickly after going to the toilet, to get rid of all urine etc...

all this, i just see it as sooo much cleaner...
Despite what people think, penises are pretty damn easy to clean whether there's a foreskin there or not. The argument for circumcision being cleaner is like saying cutting your arm off is cleaner simple because there's less to clean.
Anonymous #28
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Psyk)
Despite what people think, penises are pretty damn easy to clean whether there's a foreskin there or not. The argument for circumcision being cleaner is like saying cutting your arm off is cleaner simple because there's less to clean.

okay ... not here to argue about circumcision views mfriend.
just gave my opinion.
but if i gave the impression that i dont think guys from outside my religion are clean, then im sorry. i dont think that at all.
im just saying, im used to what i am used to, and i like what i am used to. circumcised, willy-washing after peeing etc, provides easy, worry-free access for me to BJ away on my bf.. haha
SiaSiaSia
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
most girls i know don't really seem bothered by it

x
Anonymous #29
Report 11 years ago
my girlfriend loves doing it. she even makes a point of swallowing...which a) i thought was quite rare and b) i found slightly revolting at the start. i'm not really fussed if i receive or not as it's not especially important.

i guess it works out nicely though...i love doing oral on her so all's fair.
Anonymous #30
Report 11 years ago
I really hate giving oral. The taste, the sensation of semen pumping into my mouth ... ughhh. Sorry to be graphic. I do like giving my boyfriend pleasure but I much prefer doing it with my hands so that I can watch his face (he has an awesome sex face!). I also prefer it when he uses his hands on me because I like having him next to me to stroke and kiss during
cazamatazz
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
In the words of Samantha Jones-

"I only give head to get head."

Although like Miss Jones, I do kind of enjoy it.
Meep!
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Well, I do. But I wouldn't if my boyfriend wasn't the hygiene freak that he is 'down there'.
x-Louise-x
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by TuckingFypo™)
Interesting. I was always under the impression that pretty much every girl liked to receive. How naive of me.. :ninja:
I'm afraid you're wrong!

My boyfriend knew long before we started being intimate that I didn't like the idea of giving or receiving oral sex. After being with him for two years and being sexually active for quite a bit of that, nothing has changed.

Oral sex gives me the creeps, plain and simple. It's not that it didn't feel good, it's not that i'm not ready and it certainly isn't my partner. It's just creepy and feels really unnatural to me. I can't even put into words how it makes me feel, it absolutely repluses me, the whole act is disgusting to me. Thankfully I have a very understanding boyfriend :p:

Edit: It makes me laugh uncontrolably too. Not so awesome for my boyfriend, must put him off slightly! It's just how I deal with it I guess :rolleyes:
Hedger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Mastermind`)
I'm very proud of you.
:dito:

Nothing says I love you like...
tropical-twist3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
personally, I like giving and recieving almost as much as sex itself, however quite afew of my (girl)friends dislike both giving and recieving. But I think your opinions on it and how you feel about it can change with different partners and how you view it. for example a guy I knew (platonic relationship) really disliked it because of previous experiences, but he was (reluctantly) was willing to try it again for his new girlfriend, anyway he was chatting to me about it saying he was a little worried as he didnt think he'd like it but I explained to him a different way of viewing oral sex and what he was doing, and in this new way of looking at it he found himself much more up for trying it again and with this new frame of mind he now even enjos giving it..much to his new girlfriend's delight!
lynds81
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by loadmalz)
:dito:

Nothing says I love you like...
Wahey... Two guys who are proud of me... :rolleyes:

(Original post by silverbolt)
awseome heh heh

rep for being such a good sport

aha i gave you your second gem
Thanks I didn't know what those gems were beforehand... I learn something new everyday...

(Original post by Crazster)
question, does losing your gag reflex disadvantage you in any way? E.g. Is it much harder to throw up? And how do you get around it? I rather not my g/f deep me and lose her gag reflex and was wondering how important it is from first hand experience.
Nope, she won't lose it at all, it's still there, cus it is an inbuilt reflex, it's just possible to overcome it by relaxing and consciously opening up your throat. If I am giving oral, I don't gag at all, cus I can stop myself really easily. The reflex is only overcome when you are consciously thinking about it... Have you actually tried having a girl deep throat you? When done properly I'm told it's amazing... :p:
hec
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
never found a girl that wont give it lol, had one that didnt like receiving it tho
Anonymous #31
Report 11 years ago
i like givin it
Anonymous #32
Report 11 years ago
wud rather give a hand job. Don't mind doing it to my bf as it's more of a turn on then but the actual reality of it is pretty yuck, plus I'm never there for more than 5 mins with him so no chance of jaw ache.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (16)
6.93%
They might tell the bully (25)
10.82%
I don't think they'd understand (39)
16.88%
It might lead to more bullying (80)
34.63%
There's nothing they could do (71)
30.74%

Watched Threads