Do girls willing to do oral sex on boys? Watch

poo-poo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
it's not so much that i wouldn't it's that i can't say i'd really know what to do

lol.
Anonymous #23
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by tropical-twist3)
I explained to him a different way of viewing oral sex and what he was doing, and in this new way of looking at it he found himself much more up for trying it again and with this new frame of mind he now even enjos giving it..much to his new girlfriend's delight!
what was you're different way of viewing oral sex if u dont mind me asking...?
silverbolt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by lynds81)
When done properly I'm told it's amazing... :p:
oh yeah!!!!!!!!!
Rickyroughneck
Report 11 years ago
Personally I find BJ a bit of a turn off lol... guess I just have a mild "phobia" of it lol. Delicate sexual organs + teeth doesn't seem to go lol, (always hear those stories about epileptics..).
Female oral sex is fine though as long as it is clean enough ) don't mean to gross anyone out!)

-for the Girls to say "must be clean" etc etc- women have far more of the nasty stuff so it is kinda hippocritical
lynds81
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Rickyroughneck)
Personally I find BJ a bit of a turn off lol... guess I just have a mild "phobia" of it lol. Delicate sexual organs + teeth doesn't seem to go lol, (always hear those stories about epileptics..).
Female oral sex is fine though as long as it is clean enough ) don't mean to gross anyone out!)

-for the Girls to say "must be clean" etc etc- women have far more of the nasty stuff so it is kinda hippocritical
It's not hypocritical unless the girl in question is unclean... In which case she has no right to expect a guy to go down there... *shudders at the thought* :p:

I don't think I have ever talked to a guy before who doesn't like them... Do you mind me asking... Have you tried it and don't like it, or are you a bit scared to try it?
RightSaidJames
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
To add myself to the weirdo camp (although I said it many pages back), I see almost no appeal in receiving oral sex yet find giving it [to a girl] quite a turn on. Although I don't have a phobia of it, and if the opportunity arose I wouldn't say no.
Enchanté
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I did a few time on my ex a few years back because he used to ask but never really liked doing it but I had never done it before so that might be why.
strawberrysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i love giving my boyfriend oral sex, which is strange because i hated giving previous bf's it.
tropical-twist3
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
what was you're different way of viewing oral sex if u dont mind me asking...?
well I dont think the moderators would think it appropriate, but if you want to know then private message me and i'll message you back..
User188463
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
How does this question actually make sense?
tropical-twist3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by T-o dore)
yeah I try to avoid looking at it because it annoys me slightly
RightSaidJames
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by T-o dore)
The nonsensical title keeps me awake at night, I'm almost not joking.
CloudStrife
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
^

Perhaps a title such as 'Do girls willingly perform oral sex on boys' would be a better choice of words.
tropical-twist3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
although wierdly, when your really tired and your brain is beginning to shut down, the title seems to make sense..
J234
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Personally, any girl who won't do it is sad and doesn't deserve a boyfriend.
User188463
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by J234)
I like your thinking
User188463
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Get to like it! If you make it an awkward bj then you may as well not do it at all (ew i dont like it etc..). So get kinky and sexperiment! I think its weird that people dont like doing it. Oral sex is like my no1 hobby.
elziebelzie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
hahaa all i can imagine when i see this thread title is borat saying it in his funny kazakhstan accent.
IT IS NICE!
RightSaidJames
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by J234)
Good luck with that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (105)
17.65%
It's just nice to be back! (163)
27.39%
Not great so far... (212)
35.63%
I want to drop out! (115)
19.33%

Watched Threads