Do girls willing to do oral sex on boys? Watch

Jozaphinee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
do girls swallow the sperm? is it harmful or what?
I do also. Its not too bad. Just get whoever your doing it to, to eat a lot of fruit lol and not curry or loads of salt.. haha.

Apparently it's like 6-8 calories per teaspoon.. and full of protein! According to my boyfriend.. (so I don't know if it's true or not) sperm is used in facecream.. hmm.
happy watermelon
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I love giving it. My boyfriend's always clean and i love the pleasure it gives him and the reaction i get. I love waking up and doing it straight away, cos after a night of sex to wake up to a bj apparantly is pretty cool. He's always like WOW! Plus i LOVE recieving
And i know i am pretty good at it now which helps cos i'm not nervous anymore. I used to be SO nervous doing it.
nugax
Badges: 1
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Fizz*****)
Sounds fun actually :hubba:
Don't tempt me. :p:

Actually, I'm quite surprised at the amount of girls who won't do it. With boys it's pretty much a given and I hadn't expected it to be any different with the girls. Not to say it's strange if you don't like it (each to their own), but the turn on and the thought you're pleasuring your partner into absolute bliss would weigh heavier than, say, not liking the taste?
boffin_89
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Jozaphinee)
sperm is used in facecream.. hmm.
haha! i think he is having you on....!

but i personally hate it, never have given one or really expect to receive one!.. but thats just me
AlphaTango
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Ah, girls in long term relationships that enjoy giving you head and swallowing...perfection.
Tucking Fypo
Badges: 3
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by x-Louise-x)
I'm not a big fan of giving or receiving, but I know girls who enjoy both.
Interesting. I was always under the impression that pretty much every girl liked to receive. How naive of me.. :ninja:
OiaB
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by lynds81)
:rolleyes:

I think my liking comes from the fact that if you do it to a guy without any mention he always looks so pleasantly shocked it makes me giggle. Also, without meaning to sound arrogant, I'm pretty good at it.
that made me lol.

found it hilarious
OiaB
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by boffin_89)
haha! i think he is having you on....!

but i personally hate it, never have given one or really expect to receive one!.. but thats just me
don't knock it till you tried it...
josepharthur
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
as question says. just wondering as i am a virgin. maybe they would like reject doing it and feel it is a dirty job.
I think it is "ARE girls willing to do oral sex on boys?"
nugax
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by josepharthur)
I think it is "ARE girls willing to do oral sex on boys?"
AHA! Fantastic, I had been wondering what it should've been all day.

It's a shame that nobody got that before you, and now the first 3 pages are filled with pointless and irrelevant drivel.
OiaB
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i meant giving and receiving mind in my defence
jodie_lee
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by ChrisLincoln)
Ah, girls in long term relationships that enjoy giving you head and swallowing...perfection.
That's me :rolleyes: It's rude to spit, and where the hell are you supposed to put it?!

Would much rather give oral than a hand job, which I have only ever done a few times.

However, I prefer fingers to tongue
Anonymous #9
Report 11 years ago
guys always say if they wanted a handjob they could do it themselves! lol
Anonymous #10
Report 11 years ago
I HATE recieving, giving is ok.

I think it's more like a few hundred kcals than 60.
ciara
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I really like doing it. As do a lot of girls. OP, why do you ask? Isn't it obvious that as something that goes on a lot, girls are willing to do it?
Jengerbil89
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
..here comes the reputation.. :p:

I love doing it

I prefer it to the majority of other things I could get up to.. I like the challenge :cool:

And why waste it? Saves having to clean up afterwards
Feexx
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
the way i see it is i enjoy it because it makes whoever you're with happy, and surely thats what u want in a relationship?
plus he might return the favour....
Anonymous #10
Report 11 years ago
^ Thats what i fear! I don't mind giving it, but then he feels like he should repay me and i dont want that... so we dont do either lol.
dealbreaker
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Reading this thread has got me slightly confused - I thought that most girls would love their man to go down on her.
Anonymous #11
Report 11 years ago
I've always found it very mechanical-it's been done,but not with genuine feeling.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (138)
61.88%
No I haven't decided yet (49)
21.97%
Yes but I might change my mind (36)
16.14%

Watched Threads