Do girls willing to do oral sex on boys? Watch

Mighty Grandiose Noble Knight
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Rei)
P1 Pecker? :rolleyes: Feel for you bro..
Cheers. What's P1?
bacon316
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
I think it depends alot on if the girls confident or not, not just sexually but in general.

Having someone going down on you is the best but going down on a girl is a no no!
JimbobSinbad
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by bacon316)
I think it depends alot on if the girls confident or not, not just sexually but in general.

Having someone going down on you is the best but going down on a girl is a no no!
I personally love doing it :P
Mighty Grandiose Noble Knight
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by pretz)
She isn't making you happy, do her in the arse and dump her imo
Yeah but its not like oral sex is compulsory. Plus she'll probably start thinking i'm only with her for the oral and arghh she will start her nagging etc, which are just not worth it. And no way ima dump her for a silly reason like that.
What's imo?
bekahchu
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
So long as they're clean I like doing it :hubba:
User69701
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
What you on about? "A no no?" Going down on a girl is fab.
FireDeuce
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
do girls swallow the sperm? is it harmful or what?
It's incredibly harmful. In the woman it can form a parasite. Many women learn to embrace this parasite. They name it, dress it up in tiny clothes, arrange playdates with other parasites...
Psyk
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by FireDeuce)
It's incredibly harmful. In the woman it can form a parasite. Many women learn to embrace this parasite. They name it, dress it up in tiny clothes, arrange playdates with other parasites...
Not if it goes in the mouth:p:
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
do girls swallow the sperm? is it harmful or what?
it can be harmful, depends on the girl.

I don't know if i'm allergic to it or intolerant or what, but it burns me and makes me swell up. so some girls may prefer not to have it anywhere inside them for that reason. and, of course, some don't want it inside them/dont want to swallow because they just don't like it.

as for me, i enjoy doing it and i will swallow if he really wants me to. usually spit it into a cup though.
pandora7
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
hmm i'm undecided on the matter, but i thnk i probably wouldn't mind. i would never let a guy go down on me though, gah it makes me all paranoid and uncomfortable! :eek:
pretz
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Mighty Grandiose Noble Knight)
Yeah but its not like oral sex is compulsory. Plus she'll probably start thinking i'm only with her for the oral and arghh she will start her nagging etc, which are just not worth it. And no way ima dump her for a silly reason like that.
What's imo?
The reason she won't girl you oral is because you are more like a boy than a man, I can tell this just from your posts on here haha
spillouin
Report 11 years ago
it depends on the girl if its going to be a no-no or not. some girls get over-excited and may have some drops of *** coming out, and that is just sick!
the smell is awful.
however, those who dont, its quite enjoyful actually..
so as i said, it depends on the girl
gallianomadamebutterfly
Report 11 years ago
uhm I personally really love giving it, more than receiving -however thats veryy nice too. I've only given to my bf who i've been with for 3 years so started without a clue and now i'm very confident, It's the whole giving him pleasure which turns me on totally -can almost get off on his reactions alone :p: swallowing is a must because its way too messy otherwise and i quite like the taste :rolleyes:

and I dont mind if he wants to be a little rough and use me for his pleasure either because i quite like it and its in a long term relationship context
and yeah also i hate handjobs-ugh they are tiring, dont do anything for me and i cant really seem to compare to his own experienced hand so whats the point
Cait
Pseudomuse
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
ewwwwwwwwww! i'd never do it on a boy, but i would on a girl!
spillouin
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Pseudomuse)
ewwwwwwwwww! i'd never do it on a boy, but i would on a girl!
now thats what im talking about!
e_clark
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i totally dont see the point in spitting it out - you already have the sodding taste in your mouth, surely swallowing it gets rid of it quicker than spitting it out, which will surely leave some in your mouth stuff, so your gonna have to swallow a bit anyways or wash your mouth out.....
parpirate
Badges: 12
Report 11 years ago
People mentioning the nutritional value got me wondering....do vegetarians swollow?
loz_fairy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i still don't understand how someone could do oral. they are licking your sperm, it is absolutely revolting. it's like licking your poo.
hahahahahahahahahahaha! that is the most unintentionally funny thing I have read in a very long time! Idiot

Personally it's a huge turn on, but I'm a crazy person. Also, I don't get women who don't swallow, you're making the taste hang around longer if you spit it out....
Dream_Catcher
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I love doing it. Might just be me, but giving pleasure is the bets form of recieving it
Tombola
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by supernova2)
Well then what if you 69!
Sex is degrading.

Nah I'm only screwing above and below. (No Pun intended)

Spoiler:
Show
You are both degrading yourselves.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (2)
3.92%
They might tell the bully (5)
9.8%
I don't think they'd understand (9)
17.65%
It might lead to more bullying (18)
35.29%
There's nothing they could do (17)
33.33%

Watched Threads