Do girls willing to do oral sex on boys? Watch

Flo[ProActiv]
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I enjoying giving it. And swallowing.
But personally, not too keen on recieving. It's alright, but I prefer fingers.
corelli
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
Just been reading through this thread and found some of the things said interesting,

How old is everyone on here? Just wondering if its a younger age range since none of my friends have a problem with oral sex (giving it or receiving quite the opposite!?).

I also agree with what a few people have said, i think it must really depend on situation, as in i am in a relationship and i love nothing more than giving oral sex as i love seeing how much he enjoys it and also makes me really horny too seeing him squirm with pleasure..
Obviously i was really nervous the first time, you want him to enjoy it, but practice makes perfect and i dont think people should be giving up hope already and be missing out!
Plus about receiving, it just gets better and better, maybe you've had one bad time but really dont give up it you will find it can be the most amazing pleasure ever with the right person and over time you do learn whats best for each other! (cheesy i know no pun intended)

As for spit vs swallow, i swallow and personally i have never had a problem with it although i have friends who do spit. And am a bit confused because i have definitely never noticed a change in taste by food hes eaten thats new to me?!

sorry ive spoken too much
-steph-
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Same here I prefer to give rather than receive. I never know what to do with myself when I receive plus I feel really weird.
-steph-
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by rebecca_iom)
Just been reading through this thread and found some of the things said interesting,

How old is everyone on here? Just wondering if its a younger age range since none of my friends have a problem with oral sex (giving it or receiving quite the opposite!?).

I also agree with what a few people have said, i think it must really depend on situation, as in i am in a relationship and i love nothing more than giving oral sex as i love seeing how much he enjoys it and also makes me really horny too seeing him squirm with pleasure..
Obviously i was really nervous the first time, you want him to enjoy it, but practice makes perfect and i dont think people should be giving up hope already and be missing out!
Plus about receiving, it just gets better and better, maybe you've had one bad time but really dont give up it you will find it can be the most amazing pleasure ever with the right person and over time you do learn whats best for each other! (cheesy i know no pun intended)

As for spit vs swallow, i swallow and personally i have never had a problem with it although i have friends who do spit. And am a bit confused because i have definitely never noticed a change in taste by food hes eaten thats new to me?!

sorry ive spoken too much
In response to this post, I'm 18 and I dont think that my views on receiving will change cause I dont think that I will ever like it. I agree with time u become better with giving them cause you find out what boys like. I dont mind spitting or swallowing. But i have tasted some really spaz and then i have to lie when they ask if it tastes nice. I'm like yes! when I mean NO!!! But if you tell them no they will be offended.
corelli
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by -steph-)
In response to this post, I'm 18 and I dont think that my views on receiving will change cause I dont think that I will ever like it. I agree with time u become better with giving them cause you find out what boys like. I dont mind spitting or swallowing. But i have tasted some really spaz and then i have to lie when they ask if it tastes nice. I'm like yes! when I mean NO!!! But if you tell them no they will be offended.
Ok cool same age then thats great, is it that you dont like receiving or is it that you don't feel comfortable with it? (genuinely interested please dont think its an attack on you). Only i could understand not feeling comfortable with it i didnt use to, but since i have been with my boyfriend for a year and a half i dont feel self conscious about it and can just enjoy it (since that is often the biggest issue to overcome or at least i felt that was).
Also if my bf tasted that bad i would tell him (but this is something i think i may be lucky to have with him that the idea of not telling him wouldnt cross my mind) and it would probably be a bit of a joke between us (which would also probably make him do somthing about it), i also think if i were to be with another guy in the future obv id have to learn all over again to see what he likes! Hm thinking about it in the past i wouldnt have told the guy, i know what you mean id almost feel guilty making him feel that bad!
Cherryy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Im 23.
I fully trust my bf but I cant enjoy it, still.
tootsies
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm 18.

Regarding spitting/swallowing (haha those words/this subject are/is hideous to talk about...just in the way that when i was like 13 and smelly boys used to be like "do you spit or swallow" and you have no idea what they mean) i really don't understand how a girl could physically get up and spit a guy's semen out in front of him...if i was the guy i'd find it rude and offensive! And if you go to the bathroom or something surely keeping it in your mouth is going to be worse than just getting it over and done with there and then...
corelli
Report 11 years ago
really, well it just goes to show how different we all are! In the end i suppose its just like anything, there are plenty of other things (without any of us going into details) that i know i wouldnt fancy doing that other people enjoy ..
Couldxbe
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Actually, I was just wondering how to initiate oral sex?
Sorry if this is a really awkward question, but I just don't know how to initiate it with my boyfriend. He's quite shy, so he'd never ask for it...
User188463
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
LOVE giving AND recieving - could do it for days straight. Would leave a weird taste in mouth though...
tootsies
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Couldxbe)
Actually, I was just wondering how to initiate oral sex?
Sorry if this is a really awkward question, but I just don't know how to initiate it with my boyfriend. He's quite shy, so he'd never ask for it...
If he's shy, he'd be THRILLED if you did it, no matter how you initiate it! A good way is just kiss him from the lips..neck..chest...working downwards, you get my drift!
corelli
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by tootsies)
if you go to the bathroom or something surely keeping it in your mouth is going to be worse than just getting it over and done with there and then...
haha i always thought this too, the idea of keeping it in my mouth while you run out the room eurgh, just get it over with!

And as for initiating it, i have hideous memories of that time when you realise that you cant put it off forever and you're going to just have to do it (and youre nervous you're going to be dreadful). i definitely lingered around his chest area for what seemed like forever until i plucked up the courage to make it all the way down even worse i think i did a nervous laugh which is funny, but id never look back now
User188463
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by tootsies)
If he's shy, he'd be THRILLED if you did it, no matter how you initiate it! A good way is just kiss him from the lips..neck..chest...working downwards, you get my drift!
Shy guys are ussually very kinky secretly - so get a little dirty!
tootsies
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
haha i always thought this too, the idea of keeping it in my mouth while you run out the room eurgh, just get it over with!

And as for initiating it, i have hideous memories of that time when you realise that you cant put it off forever and you're going to just have to do it (and youre nervous you're going to be dreadful). i definitely lingered around his chest area for what seemed like forever until i plucked up the courage to make it all the way down even worse i think i did a nervous laugh which is funny, but id never look back now
Hahahaha! Hilarious. My first time was pretty similar, it was the night me and my ex broke up..and weirdly it was the most sexual night of our relationship haha! And i hadn't done it before, and we talked about it in a kind of jokey way and he promised to let me pull away...i was really freaked out at the noises and the idea that he was just lying there watching me...hmm, things change huh!
Anonymous #20
Report 11 years ago
im 19 and my bf has done it to me once and i hated it! probably cos i was too self conscious to enjoy it and since i've told him to never do it again as it just wasnt my thing! on the other side i go give him oral occasionally although i don't really "like" either if that makes sense.. i do it because i want to make him happy like he does me and so its only fair to give as much as you take (he uses fingers for me which is muchhhh better i find) with oral i dont swallow or spit.. just have a tissue handy and its fine! (i really wouldnt want a huge amount of it in my mouth tbh as it doesnt taste very nice lol!)
RightSaidJames
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'd be quite upset if a girl refused to receive oral sex or at least to try it, yet at the same time I have little interest in the concept of being given it. The two things are completely different, I guess.
-steph-
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Ok cool same age then thats great, is it that you dont like receiving or is it that you don't feel comfortable with it? (genuinely interested please dont think its an attack on you). Only i could understand not feeling comfortable with it i didnt use to, but since i have been with my boyfriend for a year and a half i dont feel self conscious about it and can just enjoy it (since that is often the biggest issue to overcome or at least i felt that was).
Also if my bf tasted that bad i would tell him (but this is something i think i may be lucky to have with him that the idea of not telling him wouldnt cross my mind) and it would probably be a bit of a joke between us (which would also probably make him do somthing about it), i also think if i were to be with another guy in the future obv id have to learn all over again to see what he likes! Hm thinking about it in the past i wouldnt have told the guy, i know what you mean id almost feel guilty making him feel that bad!
I just cant fell anything from it and I get really self aware. I think i have this things against it, not sure why but I dont think that it will go away.
I think if I told them the truth it would hurt their feelings so I would rather just spit without them knowing and let them think that it tastes fine. I'm too nice to hurt them. One of my faults.lol
I dont really have a bf right now so its more friends with benefits at the moment. But I learnt a lot from my ex he was kind of a sex addict.
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I wonder what proportion of the girls who say they don't like giving blowjobs are single? Could provide some interesting results..

I can't understand this inability to receive either; lay back and close your eyes, it really is that easy.
gLace
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I don't understand the question.
Aeana
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I have to say that I love doing it. I always get a certain satisfaction from knowing that I've done something to make my boyfriend get really turned on.

When I first did it, I didn't really enjoy it. I guess it all depends on who you do it with and how much you care for them oh and also how appreciative they are
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (65)
23.3%
No (214)
76.7%

Watched Threads