What's your love language?

Watch
StrawberryDreams
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Apparently there are 5 love languages, and understanding your own and potential partners is helpful to any relationship you're in. It can help with making sure that your meeting their needs as well as they are meeting yours!

Give it a go and post below which love language you respond to best. I got words of affirmation, which means I respond best to people taking the time to speak reassuringly with me and compliments go a long way I'd say it's pretty accurate!

https://www.goodnet.org/articles/5-l...ch-one-are-you
captainamerica77
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
words of affirmation
Déessee
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I got: Quality time

You value quality time alone with your loved ones to bond. You feel loved when someone spends time with you. Likewise, you express love by giving the other person your undivided attention. If this is your primary love language, you should ask people to spend time with you in order to build closer connections and feel appreciated.

It is quite accurate :rolleyes:
hannahj0138
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
quality time
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
Physical touch.

(Not true.)
username4355882
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Physical Touch.

What bs :dry:
username4626084
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
English
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I got "quality time."

Was expecting "Portuguese." Waste. Of. Time.
CoolCavy
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Guinea piggian
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
I got the same, I like being close to my boyfriend sometimes, but I'm autistic and physical touch generally makes me really uncomfortable and anxious haha
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Quality Time

You value quality time alone with your loved ones to bond. You feel loved when someone spends time with you. Likewise, you express love by giving the other person your undivided attention. If this is your primary love language, you should ask people to spend time with you in order to build closer connections and feel appreciated.

:ninja:
Last edited by 8472; 1 year ago
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Acts of Service

You express and feel love through acts of service. That can mean cleaning, cooking, driving, or running an errand. These actions make you feel loved, and when someone doesn’t do these things for you, you feel unwanted or unappreciated. In turn, you show you care by doing nice things for others.

Definitely true for me
TortoiseSheldon
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I got the quality time one
syrup!
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Physical Touch

You need physical touch in order to feel loved and close to others. You show you care through public displays of affection, hugging, cuddling, holding hands, or even sitting near someone. If this is your primary love language, you’ll crave touching in a relationship and express love primarily through physical contact.

pretty accurate still
Manooka
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by StrawberryDreams)
Apparently there are 5 love languages, and understanding your own and potential partners is helpful to any relationship you're in. It can help with making sure that your meeting their needs as well as they are meeting yours!

Give it a go and post below which love language you respond to best. I got words of affirmation, which means I respond best to people taking the time to speak reassuringly with me and compliments go a long way I'd say it's pretty accurate!

https://www.goodnet.org/articles/5-l...ch-one-are-you
I got quality time!
Obolinda
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Physical Touch

You need physical touch in order to feel loved and close to others. You show you care through public displays of affection, hugging, cuddling, holding hands, or even sitting near someone. If this is your primary love language, you’ll crave touching in a relationship and express love primarily through physical contact.

Didn't even know how to answer most of the questions:rofl:
username4745258
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Physical touch
I've never held hands with anyone other than my mother at the age of 6. 😄
RazzzBerries
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Quality time. Just had a look at the other responses and I'm not particularly different. :rofl:
username2861570
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Physical touch

I love me some cuddles ngl
RazzzBerries
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
Acts of Service

You express and feel love through acts of service. That can mean cleaning, cooking, driving, or running an errand. These actions make you feel loved, and when someone doesn’t do these things for you, you feel unwanted or unappreciated. In turn, you show you care by doing nice things for others.

Definitely true for me
Mr DTL better hop on board with this advice :yes:

(Original post by Obolinda)
Didn't even know how to answer most of the questions:rofl:
Same, they gave options between the two and I was like "gimme both tho" :lol:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (185)
14.19%
I'm not sure (59)
4.52%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (381)
29.22%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.84%
I'm not a current university student (642)
49.23%

Watched Threads