JMcGarry00
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi, I'm currently going to enrol to college but I'm unsure what A-levels I should take. I want to do an undergraduate in psychology and pharmacology and then a master in psychology and psychopharmacology and then a PhD in one of them. What A-levels should I take and is there any A level I don't have to do? I know that I could do a foundation year at some universities if I don't choose the correct options. Thank you
Interea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You're probably best off looking at specific uni websites you might be interested in - for each course they usually have a list of required subjects (and maybe subjects they won't accept). Then look at grade requirements, if they're high you'll be best off picking acceptable A levels you know you'll do well in (based on past experience in that subject or similar ones).
JMcGarry00
Rep:
?
Do universities accept medical scincentives as opposed to biology? And which would be best to take?
JMcGarry00
Rep:
?
Science*
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
6.7%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (31)
15.98%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (33)
17.01%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (28)
14.43%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (53)
27.32%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (36)
18.56%

Watched Threads