IB Revision guides Watch

sammydoublet1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I am due to start the International Baccalaureate program next term, and wanted to get off to a good start by buying some revision guides for each of my 6 courses. What I've noticed, though, is that each course book doesn't seem to dip below £40, which I find quite expensive. Is there any way around this, or do I have to cut ties with around £200 just to get started?
Aspenfire
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You could buy them second-hand, maybe ask a few seniors from your school that have graduated last year if they have spare copies. I'd also advise you not to get revision guides for the languages - you can do well without them. It is good to get the guides for the sciences!

(Also. If you look around the Internet for a bit you can download them all for free as PDFs)
sammydoublet1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Thanks! I've found a collection of PDFs online, so ill download them before they all get copyright striked! I think ill also try to find myself some cheap used books, as I find study will be better with a paper copy of each guide.
Aspenfire
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by sammydoublet1)
Thanks! I've found a collection of PDFs online, so ill download them before they all get copyright striked! I think ill also try to find myself some cheap used books, as I find study will be better with a paper copy of each guide.
Yeah, for the sciences I definitely recommend paper copies!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (211)
12.76%
Excited (147)
8.89%
Worried (300)
18.15%
Terrified (374)
22.63%
Meh (151)
9.13%
Confused (36)
2.18%