_Lozzer_
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hi,
I’m looking to go to uni abroad, preferably Dutch, bc the university’s over here cost so much and I was wondering if anyone knew anything about it or if anyone has gone abroad for university. If u have how and are there any issues I need to think about, thank u x
MrSingh22
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hey there,

I am Dutch, and doing International Business & Management Studies and will be coming to the UK for a semester for my exchange. Do let me know if you have any specific questions regarding the uni's in The Netherlands!
fredopatterngang
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Na man jus get a car, sorted
Last edited by fredopatterngang; 5 months ago
_Lozzer_
Rep:
?
Thank u😂
Last edited by _Lozzer_; 5 months ago
_Lozzer_
Rep:
?
(Original post by MrSingh22)
Hey there,

I am Dutch, and doing International Business & Management Studies and will be coming to the UK for a semester for my exchange. Do let me know if you have any specific questions regarding the uni's in The Netherlands!
Hey, so I was wondering if there are any best unis and what the English is like within the unis? Also which degrees are able to be used back in the uk if I wanted to move back?
MrSingh22
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by _Lozzer_)
Hey, so I was wondering if there are any best unis and what the English is like within the unis? Also which degrees are able to be used back in the uk if I wanted to move back?
I would recommend the University of Amsterdam, Utrecht University and the Erasmus University of Rotterdam. The level of English is pretty high across all Uni's. I'm unsure regarding the degrees and their validity in the UK though, I assume that degree programmes in English will cause no issues if you decide to return to the UK. Hope I helped.

And don't get a car . The Netherlands is pretty much the best country when it comes to using bicycles in your daily life.
_Lozzer_
Rep:
?
(Original post by MrSingh22)
I would recommend the University of Amsterdam, Utrecht University and the Erasmus University of Rotterdam. The level of English is pretty high across all Uni's. I'm unsure regarding the degrees and their validity in the UK though, I assume that degree programmes in English will cause no issues if you decide to return to the UK. Hope I helped.

And don't get a car . The Netherlands is pretty much the best country when it comes to using bicycles in your daily life.
Thank you so much for ur help, this was exactly what I was looking for x
Icon567
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
about international students, will there be a hard time fitting in for international students and easy to make friends?
molerer
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
which dutch uni have you applied for?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Guildford campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • University of Groningen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 31 Jan '20

What's stopping you doing a masters?

It's too expensive (48)
23.19%
My career doesn't need one (28)
13.53%